Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

Chase nodded," Yep. I suppose it was. " He rolled his shoulders to eleviate the stress.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn didn't like it when they fought but she hoped that this one was over.

Chase shrugged yet again and then began walking towards the kingdom they had first met at," You followin'?" He drawled lazily to her over his left shoulder.

Chase shrugged yet again and then began walking towards the kingdom they had first met at," You followin'?" He drawled lazily to her over his left shoulder.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Y-yeah" She said as she walked a little faster to catch up.

Once they reached the kingdom he pulled out some cards from his pants pocket. His nose scrunched up in disgust as he held the cards at arms length. They had gotten mushy when he had gone in the pond. He tossed them off into the thickets unhappily. Those cards had served him well in his years as an orphan. He shruggrd, he would just have to earn enough extra today to pay for some cards. He smiled, or maybe he could con someone out of their cards.
He walked on until he came to town square. When people saw that their entertainer had arrived they began to stream in, standing patiently for the show. Eventually he smiled, showing his brilliant white teeth and said," Welcome ladies and gentlemen! Today, I will be doing many mystical things. Things that will amaze even the most stead fast of you." He told them with a bow. As he bowed a midnight blue cape shimmered into existence and stars began to sparkle along it. He came back up from his bow with a dazzling smile. Then he conjured fireworks that flew up into the sky and burst in a brilliant display of colors. He laughed jovially, even though this was his business he still enjoyed the feeling of magic and making others happy. He set an illusory hat on the ground to collect money.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn stood in the crowed watching him.

He spun around, the cape swirled behind him. As it spun it grew until it seemed that night had befallen above the audience. He laughed merrily at their astonishment, his joy sparking a light in his eyes as gold coins heaped on the stage where the hat should've been. He winked to Evylen before conjuring a light that he cupped between his hands. He opened his hands and it grew, slowly devouring the darkness until light shone through the canopy of stars above him.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn watched his tricks in amazement along with the crowd.

He bowed once more," I'll be back later sometime folks!" He told them Then he called to Evylen," Heya, could you help me gather up these coins?"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Yep!" She said as she walked over, bending down to collect the coins.

Chase nodded in gratitude " Thanks, I don't have any pockets. Or a physical shirt. So, thanks."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn forgot that she was still wearing the dress. "I had pockets but...well...the dress"

" Yunno it's not tangible.You can stick your hand right through it." He shrugged," Is an illusion." He told her.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Yeah I know but it'll look weird if I just stick my hand through my clothes."

Chase rolled his eyes, his eyes again shifting to the color of the dress. It began to shimmer in and out of existence before shrinking to fit her body well and it began to shorten, still low enough to cover everything but high enough not to be caught in anything. Then it gained pockets in the same space as her older clothes had." That better?" He asked her.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"I guess" She shrugged. She picked up more coins and put them in her pockets.

Chase shook his head as he grabbed up some coins. He could only fit a few into his trousers. Then he helped her pick up the coins she could fit in her pockets," No pleasin' ya is there?" He asked her jokingly. He obviously meant nothing by it.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Not true" She said, knowing it was a joke. She stood up and asked "So, what should we eat?"

" Whatever you want for food. We've got enough coin for just about anything. Anything." He told her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus