Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

" Not quite" He laughed," Something more... Elegant " He said the lady word in his best ' Fancy person' voice." Like: Dear Queen, We would like to help you in the coming days. If you have any non military adventures we would be glad to partake in them. Sincerely Chase Smith and Evelyn..." He left it for her to fill in her last name.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Akkar. Wait...'Dear Queen? She doesn't have a name?" Evelyn asked surprised that Chase didn't know the queen's name.

Chase stood there thinking for a moment before answering," Um... yeah she does. It's like Liberty something. Anyway it sounds much more..." He twiddled his fingers pretending to be rich. He even made an illusion to give him rich clothes," Refined."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn laughed, a little louder than intended because a couple people were staring at her and Chase. She said a little quieter "Okay so when are we planning on writing this letter?"

Chase shrugged," Dunno when do you want to write it? I'm ok with writing whenever you want to."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Whenever is fine but where are we going to write it?" Evelyn asked. "You have a house, right? Do you think we could do it there? It's okay if not." Evelyn asked again.

Chase laughed," I'm fifteen. Do you really think I would've earned enough coin to buy a house? I live on what I can earn and don't have anything left for buying nice things."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Oh...sorry. Well, I guess we could work on it in the castle library if that's okay with you." Evelyn said embarrassed she even asked.

" There's no need to apologize." He smiled warmly." Sure wanna fly or take the safe route?" He challenged.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

“Whatever way is faster, if you know what I mean” Evelyn said and smiled mischievously

Chase smiled before lifting her up and diving. He flew doing incredible aeronautical acts.

Chase smiled before lifting her up and diving. He flew doing incredible aeronautical acts.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"It's just as amazing the second time!" Evelyn said. She now knew that she loved feeling the wind blow past her face. Her sides started to hurt a little bit again but she didn't care.

" And the fifth, and the fiftieth and the five hundredth, it never grows old." Chase remarked

" And the fifth, and the fiftieth and the five hundredth, it never grows old." Chase remarked

Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn laughed. "I bet you're right!" Evelyn got another look at the kingdom from the sky.

Chase smiled. He was finally being able to share his view of the world with someone. It was good, although he wasn't sure how long he could hold her. He wasn't a true warrior, he was just trying to stop a horrible future. He didn't even use a sword, he used a pair of chakrams and his magic. He began to breathe heavily and was sweating horribly by the time they got back to the library.He wiped his forehead with the back of his hand," Whew."

Chase smiled. He was finally being able to share his view of the world with someone. It was good, although he wasn't sure how long he could hold her. He wasn't a true warrior, he was just trying to stop a horrible future. He didn't even use a sword, he used a pair of chakrams and his magic. He began to breathe heavily and was sweating horribly by the time they got back to the library.He wiped his forehead with the back of his hand," Whew."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Are you okay Chase?" Evelyn said sounding worried.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus