Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Oh" Evelyn said, worried about where they were going to sleep. "Is there anywhere else you can think of?"
Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

Chase fidgetdd nervously," Not really. I mean I use to have some friends that showed me a nice place. The only problem is it's in the sewers." He shrugged. Then his face brightened," Or, I know how to get out of the kingdom via the sewers. And when we get where we going there's a pool there. It's got some kind o' magic stones in it that make it smell good."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Okay, if you say so, I don't know the kingdom that well so, sure." Evelyn shrugged.

Chase nodded looking around. He found a sewer opening and climbed in. His feet splashed in the water and he wrinkled up his nose. He lead Evylen through the sewers. When they got out the moon reflected off the pool," Go ahead, you can wash first, I'll go for a fly."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Okay, I don't know how long I'll be so just don't come back for about an hour." Evelyn said looking at the pool and then at Chase.

Chase grinned at her taking off. He hovered there a second, his wings stirring the leaves below him. Then with a mini salute he flew off into the night, the air playing with his hair.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

About half an hour later Evelyn had finished washing. She dipped her feet in the pool and read her book until Chase had returned.

Chase landed grinning wildly from ear to ear. His eyes filled with excitement," I raced a bat!" He exclaimed. He walked barefoot over to the pond. Then again he was always barefoot. He began to take off his shirt. Then he frowned halfway through the removal of his tunic," Where are you gonna go while I wash?"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Huh...I don't know. Maybe I'll go for a walk" Evelyn said while putting her hair back into a high ponytail. "I'll try not to get lost" Evelyn laughed.

" Have fun!" He saud, getting undressed as he waded into the pool. He slipped into the water swimming to the bottom. He swam back up with a handful of glowing stones. He shook his head like a dog spraying water. He worked his wings through the water to wash them. He pulled his dripping hair away from his face grinning at the moonlit sky.

About half an hour later he got out pulling his tunic back on and grumbling at how awkward human clothes were to put over his wings. He fought with the clothing until he got it over himself. He pulled on his pants and looked around. He left his feet dangling in the water. He stirred the water with his left foot enchanted by the swirls of light it made.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

It was about an hour after Evelyn had left Chase and she was (obviously) lost. "Chase!" She called out hoping he could hear her. "Chase?" She didn't see anyone.

Chase's ears perked. He looked around." Hmm." He said to himself. He had thought he heard someone yell his name. He shrugged. Then he heard it again. He shook his head disapointedly," She's gone and got herself lost."

He flew over the trees. He didn't see her. Then he smacked himself in the head. Of course he wouldn't see her from above. The tree cover would hide her from him. He continued to fly over hoping to pinpoint her voice. Once he found it he lowered himself into the trees. He dropped from the tree tapping Evelyn on the shoulder. He grinned at her," Did somin lose their way?"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn jumped when she felt the tap. She turned around to see Chase standing there. "Chase! I got lost. But I mean, why wouldn't I? I mean, I was never taught navigation skills or anything." She threw her hands in the air.

Chase raised an eyebrow," Really? That's the best excuse you've got?" He shook his head," Alright this way." He said heading back towards the pool.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn followed Chase back to the pool. "Thanks Chase."

Chase laughed,bowing" Nay.Jusy doin' me 'princess' a favor, as any loyal subject would."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn laughed. "Please, I'm not a princess here. I'm not even sure I like being a princess in the elf kingdom..." Evelyn looked down at her feet.

Chase watched as the conversation took a turn for the dark. He patted her on the shoulder," Hey, atleast you remember. Some people can't remember their childhood."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Wait...but you can remember yours right?" Evelyn looked back up at Chase.

He looked up at her. His grin was gone. He shook his head slowly." No" His voice cracked," No I can't."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus