Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Evelyn (played by jfo7)

It had been a while since Chase had flown off. Evelyn got so bored that, she had started cloud watching and eventually she fell asleep.
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen saw Stacey strange looking out the window, she approached her with a smile (Stacey strange) the city needs us to fight crime
Lucet Nocte (played by LeMon_James)

"Very well." It said, not quite sure why Chase was making small talk. "That's not a great way to start a conversation." It's face turning into a more natural looking smile. "Pleasure to meet you." It said as it held out it's hand for Chase to shake.
Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

Chase offered his hand rather timidly. He wasn't certain what he was getting into here, but he figured of it was polite enough to answer than it couldn't be all that bad. He shook the ghost' s hand," My name's Chase. Or, did I already say that. Well, my names Chase, just in case I forgot to say. What's yours?"

Gwen and Stacey was walking around the castle until she saw the ghost entering the room they felt very uncomfortable
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn woke up and Chase still wasn't back. She started to get a little bit worried.

Gwen saw somebody walking, (Stacey strange) come one let's hide, she grabbed the cloak

Chase shrugged, grabbed up a book on different types of birds, which he had read several times before. He sat there skimming through the book, refreshing all of its old memories before he placed it back on the shelf and flew off into the sky.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn started reading again.

Chase looked down from the sky, seeing a small for by a tree, and,thinking it was Evylen, he drifted down to her running several paces before finally slowing down to a walk. The boy grinned enthusiastically and waved excitedly," Hi!"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Hey! Where'd you go? I was starting to get worried." She put down her book.

He blushed as he realized that he had been gone for a while, and he enjoyed that she cared about him. He grinned widely at the thought and answered," Erm...the library."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn laughed a little bit. "Of course you were!" She said jokingly.

Chase grinned sheepishly and shrugged," Well, what else was I suppose to do?"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn shrugged and stood up.

Chase walked closer to her looking down to her warmly as he gave her a quick hug. He wasn't sure how he felt about her, whether she was the little sister he was defending, or a really good friend,or something...more, but on any hand a quick hug wouldn't be seen as strange." So, how you been?" He asked as he held her out at arms length, trying to see if she had been harmed.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn was a little shocked. She hugged him back. "I-I'm fine. I fell asleep for a bit though.."

((It has begun))

Chase grinned comically," Did I really take 'at long?" He asked jokingly before wondering briefly just how long he had spent. He guessed he didn't know." So, whatya wanna do today?" He asked.

(( Wow, you make it sound so ominous😂, but yes, it has))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"I mean, it's already the afternoon... What do you wanna do?"

Chase thought for a moment before nodding and replying," Yes." He grinned knowing this wasn't an answer to the question she had asked.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus