Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

Chase entertained for a little while before asking the crowd if they had a pouch for the coins. He received a pouch and pulled it with the coin. He came back to her reading," How you doin'?" He asked her.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn looked up from her book and shrugged. "Fine I guess." She closed her book and put it down.

Chase nodded, " That's good."He told her, showing her the coins." I've got some more coin now. And you can sleep off your exhaustion."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"I think I'm okay now. I just didn't realize how much energy magic took." She said as she got up from the ground.

Chase nodded," When ya first get started it's really hard. It gets easier as you go, I promise. I mean you've seen the things I can do now, when I got started I had trouble making a neon colored pebble." He shrugged.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Yeah." Evelyn said. "How long have you been doing magic anyway?" She asked looking at him.

Chase moved his mouth to the side as he thought." Well..." He started," I guess I don't remember." He shrugged nonchalantly," It must've been before I lost my memory."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Oh..." Evelyn said. She felt bad. "I-I'm sorry..."

He shrugged nonchalantly," Its been quite a few years, I've made new memories. I'm fine." Then he placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder," Really, I promise." He pledged.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn nodded. She wasn't sure what to do now. She knew she didn't want to take another shot at magic for a couple of hours at least.

Chase looked around for a few moments, enjoying the silence. It was good to have a few moments where nothing happened. It made him feel more at peace. He grin ed as he looked at her," Wanna see something neat?" He asked her," It'll help you focus." He added as extra bait.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn shrugged. "Sure."

(Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else to write)

(( yeah, after I posted I realized how little I had left for you to write, that's almost more my fault than yours. Sorry.))

Chase nodded," Alrighty." He replied before walking over by a tree. He sat down with his legs crossing over themselves. He began to breathe deeply before he whispered almost to himself," Let the wind blow through you, whisking away all your emotions." He said before breathing in deeply again," Let it soak into everything else." He breathed in again," Let the grass feel your energy." He breathed in," Let the flowers feel your joy." He breathed in," Let the clouds feel hour anger." He breathed in," Let the rain feel your sorrow." He breathed in," Let all your emotions leave." He said. Then, something emanated from him. The plants grew an inch and it began to rain a fine mist. It stopped only seconds after it started and the flowers wilted back to the size they were. He breathed out and looked up at her, serene and focused," See? Helps you focus, nothing magical about it." He told her.l, as if he hadn't felt the rain, or felt the plants grow, but his pants were still moist.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn shrugged "I'm not ready to try again for another hour or two." She admitted.
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen was wearing a body suit with a cloak with her long soft black hair in curls with her skin shining in the evening light, with some boots, she was walking through the woods she saw a boy name chase, she went up to him, she has super powers but she didn't want to be a show off

Chase looked over," Hello?" He asked the stranger. He wasn't neccesarily suspicious, but he certainly didn't want to trust anyone without reason. He would have to get this newcomer to go to sleep somewhere nearby him so he could dreamtravel into her.
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen looked at him with a smile, it is a pleasure to meet you, I am trying to find a place to sleep I did see a hotel nearby but I didn't go to it at all, it coast a lot of money

Chase raised an eyebrow," Hotel?" He asked, confused." Ah, You mean an inn." He nodded, understanding." Well," He started, looking at Evylen for a moment," We've been sleeping here, by the pool over there." He pointed to the pool with his finger.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Yeah" Evelyn nodded. She didn't really know what to say.

Chase smirked mischeviously before waving a hand to Evylen. A thin strand of gold , almost like sand, spiraled out from his hand and landed in her pockets. He nodded discreetly to her." I'll take... erm." He stopped, remembering the conversation," What's your name again?" He asked the newcomer.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus