Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

Chase's eyes widened as he took a step back in surprise, and even if he wouldn't admit it, anger. He could feel a sudden jolt of anger, and was backing up to stop it. As soon as he saw Evylen's reaction to her words he calmed down, knowing she hasn't meant it. His expression morphed into one of pity, before deciding that perhaps that would insult her. He decided to keep his face neutral, but he stepped forward and said," Okay, erm, how 'bout tag?" Hoping it didn't sound as if he was ignoring everything that happened.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn felt bad seeing Chase's reaction. "I'm-I'm sorry Chase..." She turned around and started to walk away looking down.

Chase bit his lip, what did he do? He shook his head and jogged over to her," Hey, it's alright! I promise!"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn looked up at him. "No. It's not. I shouldn't have snapped.."

Chase chuckled, trying to calm her," Everyone snaps at some point." He said, negating the fact that he has nearly raised a fist a moment ago in reaction.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Yeah but...still. I feel bad.." Evelyn said.

Chase grinned, the expression lighting up his eyes in mischief," Understandable." The illusionist stated sagely," Most people would feel bad for doing such a horrible thing to someone as... angelic as I." The boy grinned, hoping the light tease would bring her out of her dark emotions.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn knew he was joking yet that still made her feel more bad and you could see it on her face.

Chase shook his head and harumphed," Yunno what? I order you on behalf of the...the...the... the me to stop being unhappy!" The boy joked, seeing as his last attempt failed.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn let out a small and quiet laugh but it wasn't enough to make her feel that much better.

Chase took her gently by the shoulders, making sure not to hurt her, and turned her to look at him as carefully as he knew how.He looked into her eyes for a moment before gently tapping his head to hers in a soft headbutt, just to show he cared.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn smiled.

" We good now?" Chase asked softly
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Yeah.." Evelyn said with a smile.

" You better be." He whispered jokingly before giving Evelyn a hug and taking a step back to survey her for negative emotions.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn smiled.

Chase nodded," Good."He said." Is tag okay, or do you want something else besides a game?" He asked cautiously.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn shrugged. "I don't know if I feel like a game anymore.."

Chase nodded understandingly," So...?" He prompted.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"I mean... I'm a little hungry.." She shrugged.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus