Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newbie with a bio up already yay

Well yay. I made my first bio here... and... yeah. Half asleep probably gonna go in like 3 minutes.
Lonei Topic Starter

Oh and about me. Uhm... I've role played alot in all styles, Semi-Lit being my favorite. Amino, Discord, even Wiki forums. I started at Sonic canon wiki but we dont mention that.
Lonei Topic Starter

And hm... enter sends messages Gotcha. So anyway, I like Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Or a mix of both. Horror is also fun but I suck at it, well long term it's easy in shorter sittings.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository created by kim.
Welcome Lonei!

I hope you enjoy your time here! If you're ready to jump into some games, check out the Looking for RP forum.

giphy.gif
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!<3<3<3<3
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR. Have fun while you are here!
WelchsGrapeJuice

Hey there! Welcome to RPR Friend!
LOL I enjoyed your intro posts! Sometimes it's the little things we have to figure out and that can be hard if we are sleepy. I hope you got some rest and are finding lots of new friends.
Hi there! Welcome to RPR, and I hope you'll have a good time! :)
I read your profile bio and your character bio... So you like accents, huh? You prefer a shadier palette... Your music taste... Uh huh... And you have a seedy backstory! Totally cool, you'll fit in here. :P Hahaha.

If you have any questions you can ask them, or make them your... Quest? Or whatever? Just follow the rules, ya know. If you wanna chat, feel free to message. I like rock, jazz, various forms of foreign-language music (like certain J-pop, haha), classical, disco, and.... Impassioned viol music? Hehe.
There are lots of games, groups, etc. that are good for making friends and having fun, there's the Find RP forum and the Help Forum, and of course the Getting Started Guide in the dropdown menu. :)

This is a great site, and we have lots of events throughout the year, so look out for those if you like! They're all really fun and there's just about something for everyone in all of them. :) :D
Be safe, follow rules, have a good time! Bye bye! 🌸🌻🌸🌻🌷🌻🌸🌻🌸 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 🌸🌻🌸🌻🌷🌻🌸🌻🌸
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time and make a lot of new friends to RP with.
GenuineBronzeAnt-size_restricted.gif

Konnichiwa and welcome to RPR, newbie!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for help if you need any.
Hajimemashita! Take care always!
<3
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! πŸ€—
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newbie with a bio up already yay

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus