Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I am Ludwig The Strange.

Hello. My name is Ludwig. I have been told my entire life that I am either weird or strange, thus, my username is "LudwigTheStrange", and if you're wondering if I have any hobbies; yes, I do. I play video games, I write sometimes (I plan on trying to expand my writing ability via this website and practice storytelling.), I mess around in "Audacity" which is a free audio recording and editing software, and I also make monster noises with "Audacity" by screeching, screaming, or growling into the microphone; sometimes all of that mixed together. I also draw, though I am not the best when it comes to making different head shapes or different face features yet, so my art may look very similar to one another. I have a wide variety of music genres I listen to, that includes rock music, metal, orchestral, piano, techno, etc. My favourite movies are The Lion King (1994), LadyHawke, IT (original movie), Carrie (1978), and plenty of other movies I cannot think of at the moment.
If you would like to RP with me, cool! You may message me if you would like, you don't have to, obviously. I'm currently making other profiles for other characters, so it might be a little bit if you would like to see other characters.
That's all, folks!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello! Welcome to RPR!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Greetings Ludwig. I've used Audacity myself when creating voices for my characters in Skyrim, all 70+ characters (I've been messing up Skyrim for a long time). The folk on site are very friendly, so you should make friends quickly and many people who can give you advice if you have any queries.
Hello and welcome to the site!

I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are so many friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and having lots of fun RPs!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
GenuineBronzeAnt-size_restricted.gif

Konnichiwa and welcome to RPR, Ludwig the Strange! I'm Hibari Haru!
I like strange. I'm strange, too! I also like the fact that you enjoy using Audacity. I haven't used that before. Maybe I did, but I can't seem to get used to it. Don't know how to use it yet. But I do like to hear the stuff you make though, even if it may scare me actually since you said you make monster sounds. haha. Anyway, I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for help if you need any.
Hajimemashite! Take care always!
<3
GenuineBronzeAnt-size_restricted.gif

Konnichiwa and welcome to RPR, Ludwig the Strange! I'm Hibari Haru!
I like strange. I'm strange, too! I also like the fact that you enjoy using Audacity. I haven't used that before. Maybe I did, but I can't seem to get used to it. Don't know how to use it yet. But I do like to hear the stuff you make though, even if it may scare me actually since you said you make monster sounds. haha. Anyway, I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for help if you need any.
Hajimemashite! Take care always!
<3
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
welcome to the rpr
WelchsGrapeJuice

Welcome to RPR, just dont touch the BEAN
Hello, Ludwig! Its great to have you here on RPR!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I love your name and the reasoning behind it. I've also been told my entire life that I'm weird or strange. If you have any questions about the site or just want to talk, feel free to PM me. :)
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: I hope you have lots of fun here!
LudwigTheStrange Topic Starter

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
Thanks so much! I'm glad this website is welcoming to new comers!

WelchsGrapeJuice wrote:
Welcome to RPR, just dont touch the BEAN
Thank you, also; what "bean" do you speak of?

Rachel2876 wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I love your name and the reasoning behind it. I've also been told my entire life that I'm weird or strange. If you have any questions about the site or just want to talk, feel free to PM me. :)
Thanks! I might PM you to just talk, maybe make a friend here? I apologize if the way I worded that sentence sounded weird.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I am Ludwig The Strange.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus