Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi all

Hello everyone, my names Majestic. I'm 29 years old and non-binary, so I go by they/them. My favorite kinds of rp are fantasy and action.
On here I hope to make a lot of friends and develop my characters more. I have been roleplaying for 9 years, and I'm just full of ideas and concepts related to my characters and stories.
Hi, welcome to RPR! There are many roleplayers on here that enjoy fantasy and action roleplays. I myself am also into certain fantasy roleplays. Hope you enjoy the site!
Hi and welcome to RPR!
It's really nice to meet you and I do hope you enjoy your stay.
Always take care now and stay safe.
Bye!
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to the RPR!
Hello and welcome to the site!

I hope you're able to make a lot of friends here and have a ton of fun RPs! :D
hello welcome.
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: I hope you have lots of fun here!
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Hello, Majestic! What a classic name! It goes nicely with the avatar, if I may say so. ;D Welcome to RPR! There's quite the varied, fantastical community here, so I'm sure you can find someone to help you enact your most awesome ideas, if you look hard enough. :) There are both IC forums and OOC forums, and all sorts of groups. The site seemed a little overwhelming, to me, at first, but the community is really nice and you can talk to them almost any time if you need to (hint hint ;D :P ;P).

If you want to chat or discuss RP ideas, comics / books / manga / anime / movies, or what can actually go on pizza and still taste good, feel totally free to message! I'm here pretty often and I like to talk. I could talk the hind leg off a mule, as the saying goes.
I like aphorisms, by the way. >.>

Anyway! You probably checked out the rules by now, but if you didn't then do so you don't get baleeted ( is that a term, here?), and have fun! I'd recommend joining a group, but then again I love groups because they're so stylized and cool. :D :D :D :D :D But whatever, have a good time!
Bye bye! :D :D <3 🌻 <3 🌷 <3 🌻 <3 🌷 <3 🌻
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR! Don't be afraid to be yourself and roleplay any way you like! You are one of a kind so be yourself!
Welcome!!! :) I hope you're having a good day!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi all

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus