Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi friends!

Iโ€™m new to the site but Iโ€™m excited to be here!

Iโ€™ve been roleplaying for around 10 years now, mostly romance, fantasy and action.

I recently posted an action and romance topic so if youโ€™re interested let me know! ๐Ÿ˜Š
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR, midsummer-mystic! :)

Those are popular categories, so I suspect you'll have no trouble finding lots of partners!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.
Hello and welcome to RPR. Please enjoy your stay.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Midsummer Mystic! Hoping you find many a friend and have lots of fun here on RP Repository!
Hello and welcome to RP Repository! <3
Hey there, welcome to RPR! :) Have a great time!

If you wanna chat, I'm available for wacky weirdo conversation a lot of the time, so send me a message if you want. Meanwhile, there are lots of groups to join where you can make friends, meet compatriots, and talk about all sorts of subjects. Romance and fantasy are popular subjects! So you should have plenty of fun with that if you look out.

With that, have fun! Just follow the rules, ask a friendly mod for help if you see a problem, and dream away about characters to your heart's content! There are plenty of like-minded fantasy people here, ya know. ;D :P :) :D
Bye bye! I might see you around the site, but until then, adieu! ๐ŸŒธ <3 <3 <3 ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ <3 <3 <3 ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒบ <3 <3 <3 ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ <3
Hiiiii and welcome! I hope you make lots of new friends and find a lot of fun RPs to be a part of here!
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun roleplaying!!
Pen_Tsunami

Sorry, imma bot late but welcome to RPR, I hope youโ€™ll have fun here!
welcome sorry if i was late but hey we sometimes to be late
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: Just in time for 2020 epic week!

I hope you have lots of fun here.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi friends!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus