Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello

hi I'm looking for an RP partner.. preferably romance and fantasy
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to RPR I hope you have a wonderful time!!
Welcome Lucifer!

If you haven't already, definitely check out the Looking for RP forum to search for partners. Romance and fantasy are both popular topics, so hopefully you find something appealing! :)
Hi! Welcome to RPR! You should have no troubles finding roleplay partners based on those genres. If you have any questions about the site or just want to chat, feel free to PM me!
Lots of romance/fantasy players here (romantasy?), but like Juls said, the Looking for RP forum is good for that, especially.

If you want to chat, my RPR mailbox is open! Feel free to message. :) Crucial questions like ice cream in coca cola vs ice cream in pepsi, what How To Train Your Dragon movie is most exciting, and various colors of embroidery floss for projects- these are all things to which I may know an answer. :P :P

So, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a fantastically good time here, and follow the rules, and make some lovely friends!
Have a good one! :) :D <3 Bye bye!
<3 <3 <3 🌺🌼🌹🌻🌸 <3
Hi! I hope you're doing well! I'm almost always open for an RP. :)
hello welcome
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you make a lot of friends and find a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!
Hello there and welcome to RpR!
It's nice to meet you. Please enjoy your day!
Take care and stay safe always!

I'm into fantasy and romance RP.
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Pen_Tsunami

Hello! Welcome to RPR. I’m also into fantasy roleplays and also romance but I am getting a bit tired of the ones that keep coming up in my mailbox. There just all the same ‘falling in love with my brothers friend’ or highschool drama, bleh.
But that’s just my preference! I hope you find rp partners!
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: Just in time for 2020 epic week!

I hope you have lots of fun here.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus