Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi friends!

Hi, I'm new here friends! Does anyone have any rp's to recommend? Thanks in advanced!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hello! Welcome! If you are looking for roleplays i totally recommend you checking out the "Looking for RP" forum. You can see tons of ideas there, and if none inspire you, then you can just create a new thread with your own idea and look for someone willing to play it out with you. Best of luck out here.
Welcome to RPR, KaiAmThe1.

I'll echo Mariette's suggestion of checking out the Looking for RP section. The 'Find RP' (linked in the site's main menu) is handy too! That'll give you some search criteria.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions about the site or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.
I third the recommendation to check under that topic!
Hi! First of all welcome to RPR! Second, I might be biased but I enjoy Marvel and SCP roleplays. If you're looking for a more broad look, then I recommend romantic, sci-fi, and fantasy rps.
Welcome to RPR! Have a good time here, okay? ;D Yeah, Find RP is awesome because you can choose tags to get specific results and it's really cool ans fun and stuff. Lotsa good stuff and games to be had! There are also groups so you can chat about things. I have a group for heroes and warriors and mages and stuff, so you could join that if you want to chat about RP. But it doesn't really have... Members! Yet! So. Whatever. It'll grow, as they do.

If you wanna chat, or tell me about your favorite genres so I can compile an epic list (or a list of, like, 5) RPs that look weird and cool, feel free to message me! I don't think tags work. Or at least, I'm not updated enough to get them.

So have a great time, check out the groups and forums (games and chat, whee!), follow the rules, and you'll be set! :)
Good byyyye! :D :3 :) <3 ๐ŸŒธ <3 ๐ŸŒป <3 ๐ŸŒน <3 ๐ŸŒท <3 ๐Ÿ’
Hello and welcome to the website! I hope you're finding your way around okay! Cheers to making new friends and finding a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!
Hello there and welcome to RpR!
It's nice to meet you. Please enjoy your day!
Take care and stay safe always!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!! While not exactly rps, we have some genre-specific groups!

Wild West Compendium

Medieval Fantasty

Victoria Aeternum
Pen_Tsunami

Hello! Welcome to RPR! Group roleplays are usually very fun, especially fantasy roleplays or romance roleplays. Thatโ€™s just my preference but sometimes I like mixing things up with pirates or something.
yo welcome to the rp
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: Just in time for 2020 epic week!

I hope you have lots of fun here.
KaiAmThe1 Topic Starter

KaiAmThe1 wrote:
Hi, I'm new here friends! Does anyone have any rp's to recommend? Thanks in advanced!

Thank you all so much for such kind and helpful responses! They really helped! I hope to encounter you all again as I continue using this website :) Thank you everyone!
Welcome to rpr !
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Hey there, and welcome to RPR!

What kind of role-plays do you like? Fantasy, sci-fi, modern, etc. There are so many to choose from. Enjoy your stay!
Hi and welcome!!

You can find new Roleplays by clicking on the "Find RP" link at the top or by searching under the forums.
If you don't see something of interest, feel free to create your own :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi friends!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus