Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ruin the Wish Above you

Granted. but whatever horrors are in that game will come to life, and whatever character you might be simping for will have no idea who you are + prob wont even like you. sorry. its just the hard truth.

I wish i could play guitar
HelpIranoutofideas

Granted, but you can only play songs that nobody likes on the guitar.

I Wish I could be medically accurate.
"Granted, but only when diagnosing small animals. You get it wrong every time with people or larger animals."

"I wish I had a can of Tab cola right now!"
Patches (played by GingerHades)

"Graaaaannnted!"

Patches hands Gary a can of cola. It's already opened, way past its expiration date, and there's mold growing inside of the can, if the nauseating stench was anything to go off of.

"Patches wishes for a new friiieeend."
Zinnia (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Granted... But your new friend is made entirely out of fire. Not safe to hug. Sorry..." ((Thinking of someone like Grillby.))
"Now... Speaking of friends... I wish that I could find out what happened to mine."
Aiden (played by stalkati)

"Granted... You'll be able to find out but never be able to speak with them again."

"I wish that I could shapeshift."
"Granted, but you can only shapeshift into harmless inanimate objects, and you can't move on your own. Sorry, you never specified what you could shift into."

"I wish for a nicer apartment."
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

“Granted, but I’m sorry to say..you’ll be haunted. Maybe you should make friends with the ghosts.” Jason snickered softly.

“Hmm..I wish to be accepted into my dream job!”
Granted! But three months into it you will start being demoted until you reach the bottom of the chain. That and for some reason people don't like the clothes you wear to work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wish I could start growing indoor plants like I used to. But better lol
X2C

"Granted, but now the plants will eat you!"

I wish I could impersonate Christopher Walken!
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

granted but now you forever sound like him

I wish I had a sandwich
"Granted, but you get no cheese"

"I wish for an uncorruptable wish!"

This is gonna be good
Granted! You get nothing.

...Hey, don't look at me. You wanted a wish that couldn't be corrupted. And you can't corrupt something that doesn't even exist!

I wish I could stop having art blocks.
granted! you are filled with inspiration... but only for one very specific thing. you are now stuck drawing robot ducks for all eternity!
I wish I could spend more time with my friends.
fig

you get to spend more time with your friends... but you are transformed into a lowly little worm that they then keep in a jar with soil and one little stick.

i wish it was christmas 8)
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

granted! but now it's christmas forever

I wish moominvalley was real
It will become real, but all the characters become demonic.

I wish anime sword styles were real, like Zoro’s Three Sword Style and the Demon Slayer breathing styles.
GingerHades wrote:
Granted! You get nothing.

...Hey, don't look at me. You wanted a wish that couldn't be corrupted. And you can't corrupt something that doesn't even exist!

I wish I could stop having art blocks.

(Yes you can. Ever heard of the void or limbo?)
Granted. But the hostile beings of those anime that the styles come from also exist

I wish for the world to reset
Granted, but a skeleton named Sans will hunt you down.

I wish for the power to exit reality and rejoin it at will.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ruin the Wish Above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus