Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ruin the Wish Above you

Granted! But you never said what kind of lemonade. So you now can only drink the most bitter lemonade out there and nothing else. What's worse is that you become a lemon yourself for drinking too much of that drink.

I wish possums could sing.
Possums can now sing. You have a choir of possums following you around all day and night, singing you songs out of gratitude. Badly. Hopefully they’ll get better over the next few decades.

I wish horses could fly.
Granted! horses can now fly. The only issue being that now instead of pigeons looking on your windshield you have horses. Oh, and just because I'm feeling petty, and because horse poops don't splatter as much as pidgeons, cows also fly and poop on your wind shield.

I wish to be able to hug my big ol' bear dog that's all fuzzy and buzzing with electricity atleast once.
Granted! But it’s still electric - only know it is static electricity, meaning that you are now stuck to your big bear dog. You cannot move your arms due to the strength of the static electricity, and now the dog’s fur is tickling your nose. You cannot itch it. But you get to hug your doggo for eternity.

I wish could always go to the theatre for free
Granted! But now everyone can also get into the theater for free, and there's always long lines! Hope you brought a chair, 'cause you'll be here awhile!

I wish that dragon would calm down.
Granted! The dragon becomes calmer. And lazier. Then s/he becomes so lazy s/he feels that breathing is too much effort. And so they stop.

I wish to remove the itchy hairs in my nose from my big ol' fuzzy electric Russian bear doggo, but only the ones in my nose.
Granted! The itchy hairs from your nose are now removed, leaving the doggo with a small, but noticeable bald spot, which really ruins their confidence.

I wish that I could redecorate my flat whenever and with no costs.
Graaaaanted!!! But the only color you can use is brown. And it's the same shade of brown for everything that you pick to decorate with. Good luck finding that couch!

I wish onions didn't make me cry.
HibariHaru013 Topic Starter

Granted. Now potatoes make you cry, which includes chips, fries, mashed, wedged, and other potato meals or meals that have potatoes.

I wish I had a familiar.
Granted! But since you did not specify on what you wanted your familair to be- It's now an ant. The tiniest ever in existence. It's so tiny you can't see it through a microscope. Good luck with not losing your familiar.

I wish I owned a neon green worm that glowed in the dark.
HibariHaru013 Topic Starter

Granted! But its a gummy worm and I ate it cause I love gummy worms! So no worm for you... XD

I wish my microscopic familiar would become bigger like in AntMan where I could ride him and is really nice and who wouldn't hurt me or anyone I choose. I will name him ANToinette if it's a girl or ANToinne if it's a boy.
Granted! It does grow, and you could ride it... if you have a 2000 foot tall ladder, and some way of keeping it still. It really likes to move, a lot.

I wish for my big ol' Russian bear dog that's electric to not be self conscious about his bald patch.
Of course! Your electric dog now isn't even aware he has a bald patch. When he went swimming that other day there was a leech sticking out of it.

I wish I didn't have to meet everyone's high expectations.
Wolfmaster072

Granted! But now everyone has such low expectations for you, you’re treated like a child.
Your silent wish of not having a wish is granted!! But by hoping no one noticed, it was noticed and now there's a holiday to commemorate it - complete with a parade and marching band!

I wish my neighbor's children didn't bark so much.
Granted! But now your neighbor's children meow constantly instead of barking. In fact they meow so loud other cats in the neighborhood meow and hiss out in protest.

I wish I had a screaming floating axe.
Granted, but the axe never stops screaming.

I wish for more Slayer albums.
Granted! But the albums become actual Slayers and they slay everybody in sight. Including you. It becomes quite the bloody mess.

I wish for a dancing porcupine.
Granted!! But the dancing porcupine releases quills constantly and stabs anyone within a twenty foot radius... and they have a nasty temper.

I wish I had more time to complete life goals.
Wolfmaster072

Granted! You have the time, but you just can’t put in the effort.

I wish that my favorite band was in the top ten!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ruin the Wish Above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus