Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ruin the Wish Above you

Granted! But since now hard choices are easier to make, no one finds the need to make any choices at all. Resulting in nothing getting done.

I wish tornadoes could sing.
EchoDremurr

granted! but its gonna be with your voice...after they kill you :3

i wish for that cactus *COUGH COUGH** to be a plush
Granted! It is now a hyper-realistic life size cactus plush, with real cacti needles! the charge of £299.99 to make it has been placed on your tab, of course.

I wish my hair was always perfect and never needed brushing.
Granted! But now since your hair is so perfect all the time, this makes other people jealous and constantly try to steal your hair. Plus- Even going near brushes wether be for dogs, cats or people your scalp feels like it's on fire.
Have fun with this.

I wish otters could play volleyball so I can play with them.
Granted! They don’t want to play with you though, and all act like Kyles about it now.

I wish Pokémon were suddenly brought into our world. ((However you ruin it I’ll probably take it anyway lol))
Granted! So, first off because Pokemon have to eat something( I mean, seriously if pokemon only ever faint, how do carnivorous pokemon survove?) you now have pokemon on Pokemon murders. Also, people start eating pokemon, saying it's a rare delicacy because they've never had it before. Then, because Pokemon are more evolved than normal animals people begin hunting them for sport, and they all end up dying. Sorry, but I felt like completely ruining everything for you.

I wish for a big ol' Russian bear dog, they're so fuzzy!!
Aww! S/he's so cute! You lucky guy!
The dog's even fuzzier than you imagined. So fuzzy in fact that the static electricity within its fur is 75,000 volts. But hey, s/he's cute. So who cares?

I wish I could withstand high amounts of electricity so I could cuddle Tugboattam's bear dog.
Granted! You now permanently emit a magic field around you the size of the sun that deactivates any type of electricity, and the only way to deactivate it is to kill you. Plus, the magic is so strong any government agency could easily trace the field back to it's source in a matter of days. I’m sure you see where I’m going with this....

I wish I had an infinite source of spicy noodles.
JaiyanaBinx

Granted! It takes you between one to three hours to finish each one though, and you have to drink a carbonated drink after each bite/sip! ^o^

I wish I was warmer~
You’ve just set yourself up for a very painful death... Granted, you are now always at a temperature slightly too warm to be comfortable. Take this as a warning, and think your next wish through, Jai.

I wish I had a magic sword!
JaiyanaBinx

Granted! But you can only make use of the magic if you know exactly what magic it is and your sword skills will kinda suck!

I wish I was icyrosyseal! ( berry thought through wish oui )
Granted! But icyrosyseal is also still themselves, meaning that there are now two of you. People will therefore distrust you big, and treat you both as the icyrosyseal-imposter

I wish, it was easier for me to get out of bed in the morning!
Granted! It’s always the next morning though, effectively halving your lifespan. Unrelated, there are two identical seals attempting to make your life miserable.

I wish Waluigi became an unironic religious figure.
Granted! But Princess Peach is also seen as a religious figure and far more popular than Waluigi, so it makes it nearly impossible to find a proper place of worship.

I wish we could skip the summer season!
Granted! Your wish has hurled us into a new, millennia-long ice-age, where all life but those who’ve quickly adopted will be cryogenically frozen, with little chance of being themselves *if* they eventually thaw.

I wish for a cookie
Granted! One ordinary cookie with no poisoning or cursed flavours whatsoever. However, it doesn’t satisfy you. One single cookie isn’t enough. It is never enough. You are driven to madness and launch a raid on a bakery, but the bakers are fully prepared for such an occurrence and you meet your end via a croissant themed cutlass. You got that cookie you wanted though!

I wish the wish three wishes below this post is negated.
Granted! But the one under that one will have double the negative effect on their wish!

I wish for a small, tamed dragon!
Granted! It’s small comparative to an ordinary dragon, leading to it being about the size of a horse. Slightly more importantly, you never specified who it had to be tamed by. You now have an uncontrollable ‘miniature’ dragon that probably isn’t too happy about being separated from their master...

I wish palindrome was a palindrome.
Praise_The_Sun

Granted, but everyone don’t know how to spell it, or say it, ‘unfortunately’

I wish that Giantdad is in all Souls games. So he can pawn all the Casuals and filthy dex users.
G-g-g-g-g-granted!!! Buuuuut....It's an exclusive unlock that cost a few thousand dollars in each and every game, soooo you better start saving up.

I wish I could live off of lemonade.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ruin the Wish Above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus