Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ello There!

Blizzard (played by blizzardghost)

Hello there! I am new to this site,obviously, and I would like to tell a bit of information about me to introduce myself! Firstly, I am British and interested in prehistoric animals. Also, I have done rp for quite some time now with me being semi-literate. Well that's slightly all, Goodbye!
heya welcome to the rpr
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Morrigan

tenor.gif

Hi there! Welcome to RPR and best of luck finding good partners to write with!
Howdy, I'm new too! Prehistoric animals are so interesting! I especially like prehistoric mammals!
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you're settling in okay. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making a lot of new friends and finding a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: I hope you have lots of fun here!
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR!! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!!
prehistorical animals are super rad
Quipy_Cat

Hey blizzardghost

Welcome to the Rp Repository

Prehistorical animals pique your interests you say... Well, I am sure there are a few RP'ers who find themselves in the same interests as you.
I think if you go search the forums and under Find RP you will surely meet someone who shares your likes and interests.

Hope you enjoy it here in the Family of RP'ers
Kitty Regards ^.^
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
AW4129164_02.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ello There!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus