Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's your character doing this summer?

Mylo (played by EagleBearer)

"I'll try to find a colder place, these hot lands make my hair so dry."
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

“It could be summer now for all I know...no windows in this place. I’ll be doing the same thing I do all year round, stare at the wall of my room...”
Cinioch The Huathe Druid (played anonymously)

"Preparing for Beltane, and driving the cattle. Hedging then celebrating the summer solstice. Besides that, drinking, feasting, frolicking, and helping with work on the farms. Not necessarily in that order."
Dark Void (played by Wandering_Mary)

I guess I'll be waiting for my application to many things... Oh and probably end up torturing people cuz I'm bored. OH yes and chess lots of that.
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

“Burning….I sunburn easily….otherwise just working and trying to stay alive, nothing new…”
Jack Sparrow (played anonymously)

"Lying, cheating, pillaging and, of course, drinking rum."
Well, I guess get a summer job.
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"The same thing I do every summer, darling. Try and take over the world."
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Well just spend time with family and friends like always. I am helping out at my father's company this year so I might be a bit busy. "
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

"Same shit, different season. Hunt witches, get b****es."
Jude (played by Banshee)

"Mauling uni kids!"
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

"Imma change mine to 'Avoiding Connor by any means necessary'"....
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

"Kiran, Kiran, you and I have got to clear up some misconceptions. One-- are you causing harm to the natural order? Two-- are you endangering the lives of the innocent? Three-- are you being a c***? If the answer to all three are a solid damn 'no', then you have nothing to worry from me." He said, tapping the back of Kiran's head twice.

"Scrap that, you and I need to get to know each other a little better. Hunting for food's always good in summer."
Markuris Vande (played by randomentity777)

"Same thing I always do. My job. To descend from the heavens to vanquish the enemies of the Imperium, then disappear into the darkness. The Angels of Death, never forgiven for our sins, yet we wear our shame as our only laurel. We are the Dark Angels, the honoured First Legion, the Sons of the Lion! Repent, for tomorrow, you die!"
"Oh! Oh! I'm going on a trip with my mother! I'm... not sure where we're going, but I'll find out when we get there! I heard there's a huge lake there, so I'm gonna go swimming. Maybe I'll swim to the bottom of it and find something cool down there! That'll be really fun!"
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hmm.. What am i gonna do with this summer... OH! Maybe i'll spend some time with my friends. They like playing some games. Then maybe we'll probably stop by something to eat and have a friend conversation like friends do! It's gonna be a fun time as long we're away from the basement of course."
Finn Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Our band's kinda itching for the next hit we'll make so...off to the studio for 2 months it is!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's your character doing this summer?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus