Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » About me

Hi I'm horsegirl1154 and I have 9 dogs altogether I love softball and volleyball, and my hobbies are reading, drawing, and writing.
Horsegirl1154 (played by Horsegirl1154) Topic Starter

Hello!!?!
JauntyShoddyAsianporcupine-small.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to the RPRepository family.
Hello and welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and finding a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
heya welcome to rpr
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope y'all have fun here and make new friends!!!
Shadeslayer45

welcome to the rpr where shenanigans and roleplay never sleep or atleast this writer doesn't sleep
EchoDremurr

Welcome to RPR!I'm sure you will have a great time!
RedPandaFox

Welcome to RPR! I hope you grow to love it.
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun, and find plenty of writers to create fun stories with!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » About me

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus