Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Oi, Right-Side-Up High-Tech Prof.

nightmqre

I know i'm not the only one who received these, but.

I'm pretty sure I know who you are. But just in case, thank you for the new slug friend XD

and for those who don't get this slug, have this:
image.png

and if i am right and i know who this is, you're amazing and ily. <3 XD
Yep, I got one, too. And I've got two primary user suspects, plus a lingering question of if it might actually be for some event build-up, though that second option makes getting it from a regular character profile seem out of place and, thus, less likely.
Edited to remove concerns
eyes emoji's in pufferfish
im not sure what my slug's name is yet but i DO know he hs slugay (slug gay) with quillton, my pufferfish
I too got one, it was not something I expected to log in and see lol.
I'm really excited to see how this turns out, given how it turned out last year! I hope we have a lot of fun here
Mejasoulfruit wrote:
im not sure what my slug's name is yet but i DO know he hs slugay (slug gay) with quillton, my pufferfish
Nice.
I got one too, so I'm in on the sluggy shenanigans!!
heck yeah!!
How many of you were from the original #TeamPuff?
Mejasoulfruit wrote:
heck yeah!!
How many of you were from the original #TeamPuff?

I was not on #TeamPuff because I was too brand new to the site last year!

PS - I've given my new friend the name of Sir Sluggington the Sixth.
Woah you were?? I dunno why i thought you've been around for a couple years then haha!!
Also, that's a very good name
my slug's name is
Snaul!
:^)
Right-Side-Up High-Tech Prof. (played anonymously)

Well hello everyone. Good to see you're using TECHNOLOGY to discuss this.
Mejasoulfruit wrote:
I'm really excited to see how this turns out, given how it turned out last year! I hope we have a lot of fun here
I'd totally forgotten about that.
It's been a bit of a down year for team puff with the stamps flickering in and out of existence for some reason haha
@devaintART
If I make a badge for this one, I'll probably put it on Imgur and move the Team Puff one over there too
Hi professor!!

So I suppose you're wondering why I've gathered you all here...
eyes emoji

Well. Those of you who remember the so-called "Fishcapade" of 2019 are likely familiar with the Upside-Down Magician Deity, a highly whimsical, chaotic being and a practicer of magic, AKA Mysticality. They sent out a lot of puffferfish, to a lot of people, in a similar fashion to how I have blessed you all with Sluggos on this day. The difference between these two instances is reasoning. The Deity claimed that they were sending these despicable, whimsical fishies in accordance with some world-saving prophecy, but in truth, this was completely false. No, what they were really trying to do was to spread their Mystical rhetoric, to give magic to you, the fine denizens of this land. And before you say, "Oh, how could that be bad? Magic sounds great!"- STOP. NO! YOU'RE WRONG. Magic and Mysticality are dangerous, obscene, and unnecessary. Technology is where it's at, people. I would know, I'm a Professor. I know everything.
Questions?
Yes, I have a question....What if....our sluggie accidentally falls into some salt water....What do we do?

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Oi, Right-Side-Up High-Tech Prof.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus