Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » *Slides in* I'm back!

Angelus-Relator

Hello! North-Wood here! Or rather, Angelus Relator now.

After a long break to clear my head and work on some stuff, I am back to rp. With restrictions of course, but still eager!

Also, I need a profile pic idea...
Hi! Welcome back to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Angelus-Relator Topic Starter

I'm just looking to roleplay at the moment.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome back.

Thanks.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

Thanks <3
Welcome back, North-Wood. Hope you have a good time. :)

I intend to.
Mipps

Welcome ... back? to RPR! :star:

Thanks. *Pets kitty*
♡Welcome Back to the RPR Community!♡

Thanks 😋
Queen_of_Hell

Oi! Welcome back to RPR! I hope you won't have trouble catching back up with everything! :D

Have a funny merdoggo with hiccups to make your day!

QmU2.gif

I'm actually waiting for someone to rp with me. I am not a good judge of if a character will fit as I need to get back into the game. I did make a post on looking for rp, but have an idea I really want to do, but I need the partner to be a vampire.

And thank you for the merpup! :D It's adorable.
Queen_of_Hell

I hope you find a fitting partner for your roleplay! I am not really open for any rps outside of my group, but if you want to play in a consistent supernatural universe, feel free to check out my profile for more information. OKAY SHAMELESS PLUG IS OVER runs away

I will!
Morrigan

tumblr_op5jtaaOGp1t0hhm9o1_400.gif

Hello and welcome back to RPR! I hope you are ready to find all sorts of interesting writing styles and potential writing partners...and maybe even a few friends! This is a great role play community, and there is so much here to use for resources, for suggestions, or for tips to improve your own writing! I wish you the best of luck!

Once you have your character(s) build, and are ready to get them out for interest, don’t forget to check out the Looking for Roleplay forum, here.

That being said, remember to have fun, and best of luck!

Thank you! I have certainly been looking around.

Gonna take time for all my characters to be made entirely. I have not had a proper night's sleep in months and I know that ain't changing until I'm out of the mudhole (Insert interesting, insulting word here) town I'm in.
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome back to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips to refresh your memory:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » *Slides in* I'm back!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus