Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » i exist

ello!

i'm sijiji, dumb bird artist and enthusaist who's gonna hopefully get a career in ornithology and veterinarian someday. going to college in about a month to major in pre-veterinarian and minor in agriculture and that i'm not really ready at all, but... yay, college.. bleh. also i'm quite nice to talk to so uh, don't ever hesitate to talk with me, lol.

but anyways, i've been roleplaying for some time. i haven't done huge or long-term roleplays in my life, mostly because all the roleplays i tend to do are very short lived or are just completely random. never done a large one, and i doubt i might get that chance here, but after scurrying around the place for a bit, i guess there's a chance. i dont mind random/small rps, of course! love doin' em, but i do wanna see how it'll feel doing long-term roleplays, really.

i'm also worldbuilding a fantasy world that's - you guess it - filled with birds! it's set in the african region during the 16th century, and i've been on and off with it... but i hope to continue working on it more because there's a lot of it ahead! i'm also hoping to turn it into a nice rp thread soon here... dunno when, but it'll come! if anyone's interesting in hearing about it tho smngjrthn-

i love doing fantasy-related and slice of life genres, and sometimes even historic stuff so.. expect me to mainly roleplay those!

i also dont really have any human characters cause... i just don't do human ocs, lol. all my characters are birds except one, which is a moth. they'll all be shown in the character thingy-thing soon!

uhm.. i think im talking enough now so er - to end this, i hope to somewhat enjoy this site, and find some great people to talk and rp with. a little doubtful, but it doesn't hurt to stay positive. :>

also hoping to improve my writing style and literacy lol

Remove this ad

Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it and YES even BIRDS!!! Here are a few things that may help you to get started.

Find RP: Is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people instead of having to make your own.

Happy gaming! See ya around!! :D
sijiji Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it and YES even BIRDS!!! Here are a few things that may help you to get started.

Find RP: Is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people instead of having to make your own.

Happy gaming! See ya around!! :D

thank ya for the welcome and info man! :> i mainly hope to find peeps who are big bird dorks just as me here lol
Hello and welcome to the site, sijiji! I like your user name! And thanks for telling us so much about yourself and your RP style. :) I freaking love birds, so you're not alone in being a bird-lover! I have several chars that are modeled after birds and take on many bird-like qualities! :D

Kruhee already gave good info about where to start! There's also a Summer Soiree Event going on that can help you get right into some games too! :D

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
sijiji Topic Starter

MissPixie wrote:
Hello and welcome to the site, sijiji! I like your user name! And thanks for telling us so much about yourself and your RP style. :) I freaking love birds, so you're not alone in being a bird-lover! I have several chars that are modeled after birds and take on many bird-like qualities! :D

Kruhee already gave good info about where to start! There's also a Summer Soiree Event going on that can help you get right into some games too! :D

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!

thank ya so, pixie! the power of keyboard smashing, lol.

aaaaa yay, bird gang! xD i'd love to see your bird boyes! and thank you! hopefully i will.. lol
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.


That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
Hey there, welcome to RPR, the friendliest community on the web! I really like your idea of playing bird-like characters, I really think its unique!

I suggest that when you make a topic in looking for roleplay, be as detailed as you can when you talk about yourself as a writer and what you look in both the stories and in your partner. This way you'll find someone who's more compatible with your style!

I hope you will get settled soon and find amazing people to write with, after all, RPR is filled with incredibly creative writers! And here's a cute birb for your enjoyment! <3

DeficientMisguidedArctichare-size_restricted.gif
sijiji Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPRepository.

thank you!
sijiji Topic Starter

Salazar wrote:
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.


That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.

thank you so for the info and welcome! i'll be sure to take up on that :>
sijiji Topic Starter

Queen_of_Hell wrote:
Hey there, welcome to RPR, the friendliest community on the web! I really like your idea of playing bird-like characters, I really think its unique!

I suggest that when you make a topic in looking for roleplay, be as detailed as you can when you talk about yourself as a writer and what you look in both the stories and in your partner. This way you'll find someone who's more compatible with your style!

I hope you will get settled soon and find amazing people to write with, after all, RPR is filled with incredibly creative writers! And here's a cute birb for your enjoyment! <3

DeficientMisguidedArctichare-size_restricted.gif

my style's a bit wack and a little everywhere most of the time so I hope to find someone who has a wack writing style as I, lol. and aah that really makes me happy hearing that ;v; thank ya for the welcome!

and thank ya for the birb. made me morning!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
sijiji Topic Starter

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

thank youuu!! c: <33
Welcome to RPR Community
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Also, I didn't feel like I was ready for college either but it's not too much different than high school. I have faith that you will do well.
Sanne Moderator

Hi and welcome to the site! We have a pretty awesome community and I'm sure you'll get the opportunity to improve your writing. :D You mentioned you're an artist, do you have any work we could admire on the internet?
7ceaa761968a224a7e078e7d0a048cfb.jpg
Greetings!

☾Hello, Beastie! I am Wolfmaster, though you can just call me Wolf or Wolfie for short! I am still new here myself, but I will still help you in any way that I can! With limitations, of course... If you have any questions about this site, don’t hesitate to ask, as I know that everyone here with try to help to the best of their ability. You can also visit the Help Database If you need help with coding or finding stuff across the site.☽

☾As for rping, my little Beast, don’t worry. You can always find someone willing to rp with you! To start off, you might want to search for an rp, but if you can’t find one to your liking then you are always welcome to put one up! I’m sure that eventually you will find some willing partners!☽


☾If you ever get tired of an rp, don’t be afraid to tell your partners that you are leaving. If you do or if you’ll be gone for a while, please tell them! People don’t like being ghosted and it makes it more convenient if you say that you’re taking a break. Don’t worry, as we will understand that not everyone can be on and that people are busy!☽

☾Last but not least, let everyone here wish you a warm welcome! We are all happy when someone’s new joins in and we all look forward to rping with you! Good luck, have a nice day, and welcome to our community!☽
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready! I really hope you can achieve your goals, they sound really cool!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » i exist

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Cass, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus