Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » IC Character Misconceptions

Brân The Luis Druid (played anonymously)

People believe all Druids are old with long white beards wearing white robes. We are not! We have to start young and do you know how difficult it is to keep white clothing...well...white!?
People keep thinking my hair is green? Why??? I have no idea! Is everyone blind?!
(In all seriousness its due to the pfp i chose, i cant find anything thats as close as this that shows what I look like)
John Watson (played by Atheist)

John has to think for a moment, and once he's decided, there is an air of exasperation that follows suit. "Everyone seems to think I'm awake even when I'm not. I may be up. I may even be walking. And for whatever reason if I'm carrying on a conversation with you and have no recollection later, it is because I have not yet started my day with my morning cuppa."

He heaves a deep, weary sigh before issuing his disclaimer. "Let me have my morning cuppa, and give me a moment to absorb the reality of my existence before you come at me with your convoluted, overly vague account on why it was so important to point out that the knife was planted behind the dresser only after having been moved from within the baseboards two days before the murder was even committed."

tpsht4m.gif
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

People just call me some "useless military man meant for nothing than to push plot"...Ya know what? Sure, fine, thats what I am, since nobody ever cares about sitting down and talking rather than instantly trying to exploit torna's resources, invade us, or outright kill us simply because we do something a little different than everyone else. Next time you call me a useless "military man", just remember the whole point of torna is there is more than meets the eye, including myself.
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"People say I look like a garlic bulb. I'm not a garlic bulb, I'm a shaaaark. Fear meeee. Raaaawr."
Flynn (played by Riik)

"People mistake me for a lot of things. It's part and parcel for entirely lacking in gender and sex. But none of that really gets to me. The biggest thing is that people seem to think I'm some sort of rebel. Yeah, I do things differently. I dress how I want when I want. I behave to no particular standard or gendered expectation. You might even say I'm immature. But I don't do it for attention or to get a reaction or out of insanity. I do it because of my firm belief in that you should be able to just be yourself without having to give a heck about society's expectations!"
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

"People assume that I can't have fun outside of my job," the accountant murmured in mild exasperation. His eyes were dull and tired for a split second, a hint that he's heard those assumptions enough for it to wear on his nerves every so often. "More often than not, they're surprised to see me grin when I'm off the clock.

"A shame. I just prefer to keep my career and my pleasures separate. It doesn't mean that I am, how you say, an utter hardass."
" People assume I am pompous, arrogant, and apathetic, that is furthest from the truth, this old man earned his scars and was certainly humbled several times over the course of a less than magnificent lifetime, I clawed my way here and am better than no man or woman for it. Sincerity is the greatest virtue, I don the regalia to represent the Empire and the people I love and serve, not because I wish to impose grandiosity but to court admiration. "
“People think i dont know manners just because im a pirate. Like dude, i come from a wealthy family, i CHOOSE to be cynical and rude!”
Dael (played by Quillweave)

"Many presume that because I work in a library, I must know nothing about true survival." Dael speaks smartly, first annoyed, then a touch self-satisfied, harrumphing as he continues. "When in fact, I know how to create a simple shelter, start a fire, hunt for small game and set snares, how to track by scat and print, how to watch for subtle shifts in the environment that serve as warnings; all from a childhood lived there. As the old adage goes, one should never judge a book by its cover."
Yangin (played by Leighoflight)

The elemental sits upright and proper while speaking "Most assume I am violent and aggressive, which I can be in the arena. For the most part I prefer to be calm and polite. I also seem to make a good lap pet and companion." They nod.
Ruin (played anonymously)

"Many people believe we Djinn are the epitome of evil. We can choose to be evil, as humans can also choose to be evil."
Fenris (played by Lord_Cegorach)

"People keep mistaking me for an... what's that called again?" he scratches his head, trying to remember "Ah yes, an Alpha Werewolf, the one who should lead a pack by right... and be annoyed non stop by those bloodsucking cubs in the process, ugh"
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

"Listen, all because I swear with every second bloody breath, doesn't mean I'll swivin' snap and be rude at them right out the bloody gate. I can be respectful. Spitting left and right, calling anyone with bad energy a little piss? That's a given. But calling someone a bastard with respect? Shite, that's just how I show reverence."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » IC Character Misconceptions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus