Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » um hi konitchiwa maybe?

Im not new to rp but it has been a while and I'm looking forward to maybe joining a group and rp as much as I can.feel free to say hi.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Angelus-Relator

Welcome to the site! Hope you are able to do the rps you desire!
Hello and welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are so many friendly people on the site willing to point you in the right direction.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Ariee Topic Starter

thanks for the warm welcomes looking forward to it
Welcome to RPR, my dude! Hope you have fun!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started, some stated by others, some not. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
tenor.gif

And welcome to the RpRepository! There are tons of groups and people who would love to rp with you~

Feel free to make ads with your ideas for role-playing or reply to other people's ideas~ some people are even up for PMs to suggest role-plays directly (just make sure to check their profile first.)

I hope you enjoy your stay with us~
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » um hi konitchiwa maybe?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus