Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here

AngelicWolf (played by AngelicWolf)

hi i'm new here i hope we can all be friends
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Yes we can all be freinds. Welcome to RPRepository created by kim. She is a computer guru and ruler of kimdom.
Welcome to RPR! :D

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Hi and welcome!
Hello there, and welcome to RPR! This is a very friendly community, and I'm sure you'll make friends and find roleplay buddies in no time. I also understand starting out can be a bit overwhelming, and I'd be happy to help with any questions you might have :)
pixl.Bee

Hi and welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here! And good luck with your RP endeavours :D
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Hi there, and welcome to RPR... I hope you'll have a great time here! :)

There's a lot of stuff to do on this website and it's really fun, especially if you have a creative mind. :) There's a Getting Started Guide up at the top somewhere, and there's a Find RP tool and a forum full of active roleplays- and you can make your own RP, too!
There's a Help and Suggestions forum and a Help area with a lot of links, too- these are both pretty easily accessible from the dropdown menu at the top. :)
There are Threads and Forums and Groups, and lots of fandoms all over, and In-Character and Out-Of-Character ways and areas and places to talk, and the whole community is pretty much lovely! :) There's an artist hub, too. It's delightful!
Ah, and you can message me anytime you like. I'll try to answer questions if you have them and ask them. :P
There are all kinds of places to fit in to, just about, so try and make yourself at home if you like. We'll do our best to welcome you. :p Be good, have fun, respect your fellow RPRians, and enjoy your time here! Have a great one, maybe make some friends... And if you're here often or every once in a while, I just might see you around! Heh heh.

So see you around then, or not! Have a good one! Bye bye! :) :) :) :) :) :) ;P :D :P ;D :) :P ;) :) :) :) :) ;P :D ;D :) :P :D :3 :D :P ^_^ :P :) ;) :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus