Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Whats your favorite game?

If you have a favorite, what is it? Does your favorite game constantly switch every time you find a new game that you like, or have you had the same favorite for a long time? What is the game about exactly and what draws you to it?

My favorite is a game called Rain World, which is made by videocult, and it's set in a open-world ecosystem dystopian environment with incredibly smart A.I and amazing pixel graphics. This game is also incredibly freaking hard, IGN's gave the game a low rating for the only reason of, and I kid you not, being "too hard". So if you want something challenging, this is it.
I personally still like Mrs. Pacman, Tetris, and the original Super Mario Brothers. And Snood.
Dahaka Viles (played by JasintheDemon)

Personally, my favorite game would have to be Dark Souls 2. There is more story then the first game. And in either game I simply love the idea of gaining more and more strength to crush the biggest of monsters, and if you pardon my pun, the darkest of souls.
FabopFrankie wrote:
If you have a favorite, what is it? Does your favorite game constantly switch every time you find a new game that you like, or have you had the same favorite for a long time? What is the game about exactly and what draws you to it?

My favorite is a game called Rain World, which is made by videocult, and it's set in a open-world ecosystem dystopian environment with incredibly smart A.I and amazing pixel graphics. This game is also incredibly freaking hard, IGN's gave the game a low rating for the only reason of, and I kid you not, being "too hard". So if you want something challenging, this is it.

It's hard to choose, but I love fighting games like street fighters and king of fighters. And classic games like super mario and donkey kong😅 I think it's because I grew up with those games.
Easy, kingdom hearts I don’t have a specific favorite one but I always loved the storyline as a kid I didn’t know what was going on in the games I just liked the colors and Disney characters ofc but in these last few years I took the time to learn the timeline, the story, the characters backstory everything. This made the experience much more heartbreaking and more personal to me I played the first game when it came out and have been playing them since they are just so close to me, yes the story is all over the place yes the dialogue is cheesy and cliche but that’s why I love it. It’s an imperfect perfect mess of a game that is just so amazing. ((That and my bby Aqua is the best dont come for her.))
RosenSchwert

Favorite games are Final Fantasy and Monster Hunter, probably because I like the grinding aspect both games have to offer. For MonHun it is farming monsters for gear/rare items and then with FF it is grinding to max level.
I have a bias toward games with longevity and replay value, so I lean in the direction of either established series-es or MMOs. I’ve found both in Final Fantasy, Warcraft, and Elder scrolls, and I recommend those to any weirdo who hasn’t tried them out yet.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Whats your favorite game?

Moderators: Keke, Libertine, Cass, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus