Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello There! New Here, RPed Before... Many Ideas

Hello! Call me Mythy :D

I've been RPing on and off for years now, all kinds - I usually GM groups, though, as I have way too many ideas that I'd like to explore with others than on my own. I'm not entirely sure how to get started here, though. Where should I post a thread to share my ideas, see what would interest people?

I hope to make new friends here and I really hope I don't mess up ><
JetStorm

Hello,welcome to the RPR,I do hope you make tons of friends and have lots of fun here.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
MythyDragonwolf Topic Starter

JetStorm wrote:
Hello,welcome to the RPR,I do hope you make tons of friends and have lots of fun here.

Hello and thank you!

Rachel2876 wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.

I think I may do that! Should be able to figure it out xD
Angelus-Relator

Welcome! Hope you have lots of fun and the site ain't too stressful.

Also, if you want to rp, let me know! I don't have all characters up yet, but won't stop me from playing or making them!

I'm guessing, by your username, that you are a fellow fantasy fan?

Angelus-Relator wrote:
Welcome! Hope you have lots of fun and the site ain't too stressful.

Also, if you want to rp, let me know! I don't have all characters up yet, but won't stop me from playing or making them!

I'm guessing, by your username, that you are a fellow fantasy fan?

Hello!

I like lots of genres, but I guess my main one would be fantasy xD

I'm actually making a topic for a number of gorup ideas I want to do, but I could also be up for a 1x1! Feel free to PM me :)
MythyDragonwolf wrote:
I'm not entirely sure how to get started here, though. Where should I post a thread to share my ideas, see what would interest people?

Hi Mythy! Welcome to RPR. XD

The Looking for RP forum is the place to scout for fellow RPers! Posts there will also show up in the Find RP results.

Good luck in your search!
I'm sure you've gotten all the help you need but welcome. I know world building group RPS are very popular.

The more the merrier!

Juls wrote:
MythyDragonwolf wrote:
I'm not entirely sure how to get started here, though. Where should I post a thread to share my ideas, see what would interest people?

Hi Mythy! Welcome to RPR. XD

The Looking for RP forum is the place to scout for fellow RPers! Posts there will also show up in the Find RP results.

Good luck in your search!

Thank you! I hope to have some fun here :D

InkWren wrote:
I'm sure you've gotten all the help you need but welcome. I know world building group RPS are very popular.

The more the merrier!

Thank you! I'm working hard on the topic xD
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘

adriticellai wrote:
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘

My day may be over soon. Or not. Sleep is elusive at times. But thank you! I really hope to have fun here :D

On a side note I got the thing up!
Hello and welcome to the site! Cheers to making friends and having a ton of fun RPs to be a part of!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

MissPixie wrote:
Hello and welcome to the site! Cheers to making friends and having a ton of fun RPs to be a part of!

Thank you! I sure hope so :)

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

Thank you! It's nice to meet you all :D
MordosKull

Greetings and well met!

MordosKull wrote:
Greetings and well met!
Thank you! I'm running out of unique things to say without repeating myself :P
MordosKull

Ain't nothing wrong with that, m8. That's why I also have a generic greeting meself, so I don't have to get unnecessarily creative all the time. Gotta save them creative juices for RP, they're a limited resource nowadays. :P

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello There! New Here, RPed Before... Many Ideas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus