Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone!

Hey there!

My name is Nene-Chan, I used to be a member here a long time ago!

I've been RPing for around 6 years I believe? I'm not sure.
I enjoy almost any type of Rp!

Feel free to message me if you'd like!

-Nene-Chan
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome back to the new improved RPRepository thanks to kim.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Welcome back!
Welcome baaaaaaaaack! :D
Welcome back, Nene-Chan!
MordosKull

Greetings and Well Met.
Hey there, welcome back! I hope you have some fun here!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR. I hope you'll have a great time here! :)

There's a Find RP widget thingamajig in the upper menu, as well as Forums, which contain Threads, which contain lots of conversations and stuff! :) There's a Getting Started Guide, and there's a Help forum and a lot of good links, and there is a Bug Report Form, for if you spot a bug or a glitch, an error, or something like that. :) There are also moderators around the site! They'll generally help you out if you need it, so be sure and click the button to Request a Mod, if you have a problem!
There are lots of characters, character sheets, character sheet customizations, color options, all sorts of stuff! And there's a cool forum for just about everything, and there are Groups, where you can get together with people and discuss stuff. :) There's a Sci-fi roleplay forum, and a Fantasy roleplay forum, and a General RP forum... There's also the Looking For RP Forum, which is where you can find people with cool RPs and stuff. Or make your own. Whee!
I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, by the way. You can call me as Shiny, Rainbow, Lithogra, or whatever. :3 I don't really mind. There are lots of friendly people here, so you can message someone and they probably won't bite. Haha. Feel free to message me anytime, if you like! I'd be happy to chat. Or just toss back and forth RP questions and answers'n'such with you! :P
Anyway, I'll probably see you around if you're on the site quite a bit. I'm on here a lot, I think. Haha. Wahoo!
Oh, hey, thanks for joining and for bringing yourself to the welcome forum. :P Introducing yourself, all that jazzy good stuff. It's a pleasure to 'meet' you. I like your profile pic, by the by. :)

That'll be about all from me for now! Thanks for reading, have a great time, be nice, have fun, stay cool or warm or whatever your preferred temperature, :P be respectful of the players, mods, etc., and don't let your creativity dry up! Keep it healthy! :P have a good one. Bye bye! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :P :3 :D ;D :D :P :3 ^_^ :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus