Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newcomer Charges in

Hey everyone!

I'm Bron, an avid roleplayer looking for a good couple partners to just rp back and forth with. This is the first place I was actually able to use my D&D character, though I can't seem t get images to work for me so you all can see the amazing job an artist did drawing him.

Looking forward to talking with all of you!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to RPR, Bron! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Mishrael

Haha! Looks like we both had similar ideas about introduction titles! I was a bit confused when I saw your post, cause I was like "I didn't think that's what I typed..."
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have wonderful experiences here!
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a great time here. :)

There's a dropdown menu in the upper area of this site- you might have already found it, but just in case! :P
It's got forums, threads, topics, a Getting Started guide, and all sorts of other fun, exciting things like that. :) :D :p
There's the Find RP tool, which you can use to find RP! And if you can't find one like your own vision, you can make your own delightful version of one! Hooraaaay! Hehe. There are also Groups. Those are great! :) There are lots- some that have been around for ages, sort of, and some that are really brand-new, and some that are sort of in-between! There are IC (In-Character) groups, and OOC (Out-Of-Character) groups! Just like in the forums, these both have a lovely, diverse array of wonderful people, topics, and fiction'n'fantasy, or even nonfiction stuff to talk about!
So, find what you like here and go play!
I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, by the way, and it's nice to virtually 'meet' you! I'll see you around the forums, maybe, and you can message me if you like! I'll respond, probably, and you can chat with me or ask me questions. :P :) :D
I've been RPing for a short while, actively, but I used to play games a lot (and I still play some video games and whatnot these days!) so I'm pretty fictionally experienced with playing around with, like... Elves and dwarves and stuff. Hoohoo. :)
Anyway, I'll see you around, or not, but whatever: make sure you respect the mods and players and other people too, be nice, have a good time, and let your creativity flow so you can have lots of fun! :) :P :p

That's about all from me, for now. See ya! Maybe! Byebye! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :d :P :D :3 ^_^ :P :) :D :3 ;) :) ;) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :) :) :) :D :)
Raspberry_Beret

Hi there,

Welcome to RPR, and I hope you are enjoying it so far. It's nice to meet you. There is a lot to do around here, so please do not hesitate to ask for help, and please know you are very welcome here!
pixl.Bee

Hi!! Welcome to RPR; we're glad to have you aboard! I hope you enjoy your time here, and that you have some amazing experiences with both RP and friendship-starting alike. If you need any help, be sure to ask; everyone here is chill so don't worry! And if you'd like to chat or RP, you can peruse the forums- or even contact me- I'm always open to talking to new people
Anyway, ramblings aside, WWWWWELCOME!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newcomer Charges in

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus