Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Player enters

Uriel375

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site. I hope to have some enjoyable experiences with everyone who'd like to have me. I'm new to the site, but I hope to get the hang of it.

I enjoy romance more than anything, but I'll do any kind of roleplay.
Hey there Uriel! Welcome to RPR.

If you ever want to sit down and talk about character creation, world building, or fantasy plots my DM's are always open. I can also do my best to assist you with any questions or confusion you may have navigating the website. There are aplenty of romance writers as well so I am sure you will find someone that fits your needs! :)

I hope you enjoy your time here, and have many good writing experiences!
pixl.Bee

Hey, welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for here, and enjoy your time on the site! If you have any questions or anything, we'll be sure to do our best to help you :)
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Heya, welcome to RPR, here are a few things that may help you to get started!! :D

Find RP: Is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

Groups, are where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people making it a bit easier for all players to be on the same page. You can also start your own!

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Hello Uriel and welcome! Definitely take the time to look around and find RP you will have fun with. πŸ™‚
Sanne Moderator

Heya Uriel, it's good to have you here! How did you find us? :D
Uriel375 Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Heya Uriel, it's good to have you here! How did you find us? :D

Just started surfing the net, I came across this site and I'd thought I'd enjoy it. Which I have been so far.
Most of my OCs are meant for romance RP's but I roleplay just about anything and would love the opportunity to RP with you!

WELCOME TO RPR!!!

tenor.gif
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
MordosKull

Greetings and well met.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Player enters

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus