Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » new on the site

Hello, how are you guys ? i'm new to the site to tell the truth i just joined .... i hope i can find nice people to do rp, i've been doing rp for 5 years recently i stopped to do so I can be a little rusty
Hello and welcome Cassandraa!! I am doing well thank you for asking.

The overall atmosphere is super friendly and is active when it comes to searching for a variety of roleplay. There is also a good selection of groups here if you are searching for something more communal!

If you need any help at all while you are setting up accounts, working on character sheets, or just need to spitball ideas please feel free to reach out to me in messages. I will help the best I can!

Enjoy your stay here, and I hope you have many good writing opportunities.
pixl.Bee

Hey, welcome to the site. Glad to have you here :)
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
I'm sure you'll shake off that rusty dust in no time! :) Welcome!
MordosKull

Greetings and well met.
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Hope you'll settle in just fine!
Auberon Moderator

Hi there and welcome! :)

What sort of genres do you enjoy RPing best? You should check out the Find RP tool to peruse seeking ads that folks have posted. You can also post your own by heading to the Looking For RP forum. I hope this helps you find some good people to write with!
Heya Cassandra, welcome to RPR, here are a few things that may help you to get started!! :D

Find RP: Is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

Groups, are where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people making it a bit easier for all players to be on the same page. You can also start your own!

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘

You are on: Forums » Introductions » new on the site

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus