Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » birdy's commission corner


COMMISSIONS OPEN

17-CDD114-7224-4-E7-A-852-C-8-DFF5-B89-AACE.jpg

Commission Info


Commission Price:
Lineart
  • Waist-up: £8/character
  • Full body: £11/character
Coloured
  • Waist-up: £15/character
  • Full body: £18/character

PWYW Sketches:
Starting price £5

Commission Info:
  • 3/4 Price for each additional character.
  • Price may vary depend on complexity. (Cheaper if your request is simple, more expensive if your request is complicated)
  • Revisions that cannot be fixed by messing with the colour tool or liquefy tool wont be made, past the line-art phase
  • Feel free to edit, but do not colour over it or anything beyond that. My signature has to remain on it.
  • I will be posting the work on my social media, unless you wish for it to be private.
  • Prices are in GBP ( £)
I draw...
  • Human/humanoid
  • Kemonomimi
  • Mild blood/gore
I don't draw...
  • Anthro/furry
  • Mecha
  • NSFW//Fetish
If there is anything you aren't sure about, feel free to ask.

Workflow
Sketch
  1. Rough sketch progress shot
  2. Final result
Coloured
  1. Rough sketch progress update
  2. Lineart progress update
  3. Colour swatch progress update
  4. Final result

Examples in thread!!



Check out my Instagram or kofi!
I think this style is gorgeous and I know many people who would LOVE to get something like this.
Oooh, this is so lovely!!!! Your art always amazes me. I love the coloration and how it reminds me a bit of watercoloring. I would def be interested in this style!
Beautiful!
If I had money, 100%
I can 100% vouch for Birdy's amazing art! The picture Birdy did of Bryn (in Bryn's gallery) is absolutely stunning!
10/10 would commission again!
MadRatBird Moderator

God yes. What are your prices? For either these or in general? Your style is so whimsical and dreamy, I adore it!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss. That is gorgeous. All your art is gorgeous. All your styles are gorgeous. Give them to meeeee! Or at least make them available for purchase. >.>
Yes, always. 🥰
Take my money! I would commission you in a heartbeat for something colored— or rather, lots of somethings! Your coloring and line style together is *chef’s kiss*!
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
I think this style is gorgeous and I know many people who would LOVE to get something like this.

awh thanks <3
Birdy99 Topic Starter

MissPixie wrote:
Oooh, this is so lovely!!!! Your art always amazes me. I love the coloration and how it reminds me a bit of watercoloring. I would def be interested in this style!

Aaaaa that's what I was going for actually! Thank you so much aaa
Birdy99 Topic Starter

nightmqre wrote:
If I had money, 100%
hhhhh
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Brynhildur Heklana wrote:
I can 100% vouch for Birdy's amazing art! The picture Birdy did of Bryn (in Bryn's gallery) is absolutely stunning!
10/10 would commission again!

tysm ;w;
Birdy99 Topic Starter

MadRatBird wrote:
God yes. What are your prices? For either these or in general? Your style is so whimsical and dreamy, I adore it!

I just edited my first post! :D
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Dndmama wrote:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss. That is gorgeous. All your art is gorgeous. All your styles are gorgeous. Give them to meeeee! Or at least make them available for purchase. >.>

XDDDD They are definitely available now alright XD
Birdy99 Topic Starter

MercyInReach wrote:
Yes, always. 🥰
<3 ;w;
Birdy99 Topic Starter

cocobeef wrote:
Take my money! I would commission you in a heartbeat for something colored— or rather, lots of somethings! Your coloring and line style together is *chef’s kiss*!

awhhhh ;w; thats so nice to hear
after taking a long glance at your instagram, i've decided as soon as i get a job this is where the money is going after i buy myself a tree frog
Birdy99 Topic Starter

nightmqre wrote:
after taking a long glance at your instagram, i've decided as soon as i get a job this is where the money is going after i buy myself a tree frog

i vote for the money going to the tree frog. send the money where it counts >:)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » birdy's commission corner

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus