Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Lights! Camera! Write!

9035be96f51b66a44f77cfada5989e3a728e8bfc_hq.gif
꧁༺ Welcome to my corner writers! ༻꧂
Disclaimer; if you're interested in pursuing a partnership, you must be 18+ or older.

██▓▒­░⡷⠂𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐...⠐⢾░▒▓██

Heyo! You can call me Rose. I prefer she & her pronouns. My favorite colors are purple and rose gold. I (technically) don't have a pet. I love cheese-stuffed crust pizza. Due to company policy, I can't divulge my profession. Besides writing, I enjoy drawing, reading, and watching animated cartoons. My hobbies are writing and watching animated series. I been roleplaying (writing) for sixteen years. While I'm well-versed in a variety of subjects, I specialize in fandom roleplaying. I portray both canon and original characters. Despite my aforementioned specialization, I have a soft spot for original settings. My favorite genres are epic fantasies and modern supernatural. Since I have a full-time job, my overall schedule is unpredictable. I try to maintain out-of-character communication, but life is full of surprises, right? On a side note, I'm ghost friendly! Keep in mind, ghosting is a two-way street. ʅ(°﹃°)ʃ

██▓▒­░⡷⠂𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...⠐⢾░▒▓██

What do I look for in a roleplay? It depends. Due to my schedule, my activity is sporadic.
  • One[x]One — I'm searching for one[x]one only; no group settings.
  • Romance — Romance is a must to keep me interested in one[x]one settings; I accept M x F (I play F) or M x M.
  • Fandom Cravings — First and foremost, I love exploring fandom realms. While I like portraying established (canon) characters, I love creating original characters. One of my favorite activities is compiling character sheets; more details, the better! If you're interested in my current cravings, refer here.
  • Original Cravings — Right now, I want to explore either an epic fantasy with Zephyr (his profile isn't complete) or a secret organization with Drew. If you're interested in Zephyr or Drew, refer to the bonus teasers below! Since this isn't (technically) a recruitment ad, save your questions for a DM.
  • No Dice — Despite my vast (roleplaying) experience, I never explored dice games. Honestly, I have zero interest in dice systems.
  • No Doubling — Believe me, I tried to make it work. Unfortunately, I have zero interest in doubling; two main pairings. While I'm aware doubling is popular in Canon x OC settings, please respect my preference, nonetheless.
  • Commitment & Communication — I love long-term commitment. If a roleplay failed, we can brainstorm another! Additionally, maintaining out-of-character (brainstorming, chatting, plotting, etc.) communication is important.
  • Writing Sample — We all have preferences. For instance, I love paragraphs. Sometimes, we're not compatible partners. Based from experience, requesting a writing sample — an example of a writer's roleplay style; excerpt — is better than giving a potential partner false hope.

██▓▒­░⡷⠂𝙻𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝...⠐⢾░▒▓██

Jeepers creepers, I'm a chatterbox. If you scrolled this far, congratulations. Before I log off, introducing two teasers! Keep in mind, this isn't a recruitment ad. If you're interested in the following summaries, send me a private message. (ᅌᴗᅌ✿)
  • Ever Rising (Epic Fantasy)
    Featuring Zephyr • M x M

One millennium ago, the elven empire ruled the kingdom of Lorella. Spanning Lorella and beyond, the elven civilization was the most powerful empire in the world. Lorella lived in peace, prosperity, and magic. While magic elevated the civilization to preeminence, the pursuit of greater magic became the empire's downfall. During the Great War, the Dragon's Heart — the source of Lorella's magical abundance — was lost forevermore. Centuries later, a dragon and his party embarked on a quest to find his missing brother and the Dragon's Heart. Ready for an adventure?
  • G. R. I. M. (Modern)
    Featuring Drew • M x M

The year is 2021. For decades, mutants worldwide were feared and misunderstood. While it wasn't illegal to be a mutant, mankind (as a whole) feared what they can't control. After the United States passed a new law criminalizing mutantkind, mutants nationwide fled the country. Now not only it was illegal to be a mutant, it also warranted unlawful imprisonment or suspicious disappearances. Unfortunately, the new bill inspired other countries to do the same. Eventually, nowhere was safe. After the failed Registration Act of 2011, mutantkind (as a whole) wasn't deemed a threat. What changed? Unbeknownst to the world, the Illegal Movement of 2021 was orchestrated by D.O.O.M.; a shadow (mutant) syndicate hellbent on absolute control. Despite the worldwide movement, a group of mutant vigilantes (G.R.I.M.) are determined to dismantle D.O.O.M. once and for all. Do you have what it takes to stop D.O.O.M.?
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome! Hope you enjoy this writing site! What a wonderful introduction 🥀 Rose 🥀
itliveswithin Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Welcome! Hope you enjoy this writing site! What a wonderful introduction 🥀 Rose 🥀
Thanks! I'm liking it here so far! (ᅌᴗᅌ✿)
Hey there, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have fun here!!

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hey there, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have fun here!!
Heyo! Thanks! I hope so too! ヾ(^ヮ^)ノ
Hi welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here. Everyone is super welcoming on this site
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎!

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡

fiesch wrote:
Hi welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here. Everyone is super welcoming on this site
Hi! I hope so too! So far, so good! ☆゚°˖* ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

MissPixie wrote:
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Awesome, thanks! I appreciate the recommendations! I'll keep that in mind! ✧d(•̀ v•̀ )Great~♪

adriticellai wrote:
𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎!

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm excited to see where RpR takes me!

Indeed! I always try to adapt without — if I'm miserable, my writing is miserable — compromising my core preferences. Stay crispy and have a nice day! (´• ᴗ •̥`✿)
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Heyo! Thanks! Ꮚ・ꈊ・Ꮚ
Welcome to RPR, fellow writer!

cringyduck wrote:
Welcome to RPR, fellow writer!
Thanks! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Rose! It's nice to meet you.

Gaeilge_Banrion wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Rose! It's nice to meet you.
Likewise! Thanks for the welcome! (ミΦ ﻌ Φミ)∫
Hello Rose and welcome to RPR!

Falyn wrote:
Hello Rose and welcome to RPR!
Thanks! Loving it here so far! υ´• ﻌ •`υ
pixl.Bee

Eyyy, welcome to the site! :3 Hope you enjoy your time here, and that you find plenty of great RPs! Happy internetting!

Bright_Challenger wrote:
Eyyy, welcome to the site! :3 Hope you enjoy your time here, and that you find plenty of great RPs! Happy internetting!
Indeed! Thanks for the welcome! ᏊºꈊºᏊ
Hello! Welcome to the site :) I hope you find what you're looking for.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Lights! Camera! Write!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus