Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ello Everybody!

New here to this site, trying to find a new place to meet people to roleplay with. I came from roleplay.me and its slow and dying over there. I have multiple of characters that I will be uploading.

Hope to make new friends and start new roleplays! Have a great day and hit me up if you want to discuss a roleplay or even give me some tips to this wonderful site! :)
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository Lonesome One! I did a tour of ‘Roleplay ME’ a year or so ago. Did a Middle Earth story with Arwen and her sisters. I’ll just say it’s an interesting’ place. ;) Look foreword to seeing your characters here!
LomesomeOne Topic Starter

Thank you for the welcome. Its going to be a slow charater add but I'll get my characters up. So far I got one!
Hello there and welcome!
Icysoul

Hello and welcome! I hope you make new friends.
Bunny-bubblegum

Welcome to rpr!!!
Hello and welcome to RPR!

I think you will like it here a bit more as the community overall is active with different types of genres for everyone. If you ever need any help navigating the website or want to talk character creation, plots..etc feel free to reach our.

Enjoy your stay here and hope you find writing partners soon.
𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎!

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡
Raspberry_Beret

Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Hello! Welcome to the site!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the RPR! It's always incredibly sad when a beloved RP spot dies. I hope you find some comfort and some excellent RPs here.

Do you have any questions so far? I'm sure we'd all be happy to help. :)
Hello and welcome to rpr! I hope you find plenty of fun rps while you're here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ello Everybody!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus