Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey there

Yuri GreyThorn (played by YuriGreyThorn)

My name is Yuri, nice to meet ya'll. I love to Roleplay, and have been doing it for years. I make characters as a side-hobby, and am up to Rp just about anything.

Speaking of which, anybody got any 1on1 or group rps they'd reccomend?
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Yuri GreyThorn (played by YuriGreyThorn) Topic Starter

EvanlynDestiny wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR!

Thank you!
Icysoul

Welcome!
Yuri GreyThorn (played by YuriGreyThorn) Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Welcome!
Thanks!
Hello and welcome to RPR!

For group RP's I am not super familiar with but I do know that Hollow Peak is a well designed Modern Fantasy group made my Miss Pixie and Kruhee. I would definitely recommend checking it out if that type of genre fits your billet and you can match up with the rules.

For 1x1 just gaze through the LF roleplay section. There is a variety of different members always looking for Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Slice of Life...etc. I am sure you will find something that fits into your liking.

If you need anything while on the website feel free to reach out, even if it's just to talk.

Hope you enjoy your stay here and have great writing opportunities! :)
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome!
Raspberry_Beret

Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Welcome to the site!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Glad you've joined us. :D

Can't wait to get to know you! :) For example, tidbits like... Do you have any pets? How long have you been RPing? What do you hope to find here?

This is a pretty big site with a lot of features and areas, so if you need help, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. Probably the first thing to try is just typing your question into the search box, or you can look at the categories in the help section. If you still need more help, everyone here is awesome and friendly. Always feel free to ask for help if you need it!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Vivi (played by Vivi_kal)

Idk what I'm doing, besides I want to do a rp ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus