Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here!

Hello! It’s nice to meet you all! My name is Skyy and I’m new here on RPR!

I have a few years of roleplaying experience and I find a passion in it. I hope we can get along and have a fun time here! :)

I would like to say that I’m going to have my roleplays on discord! If you are interested then leave a message here and I’ll dm you my discord or the other way around. Either way works and I’m so excited to be here! I heard this website has a nice community and I wanted to check this out. I hope everyone has a nice day and happy roleplaying! :) <3
Hi there! Welcome to RPR. 😁
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome!
Keke Moderator

Hi, Skyy! It's wonderful to meet you, and we are certainly happy to have you here. I have no doubt you will love it! What are some of your favorite genres for RP? :)

Please feel free to make yourself at home! And if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or any of the team if you have any questions.
Welcome to the RPR family :)
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Icysoul

Welcome to the RPR Family!
𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎!

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡
Bunny-bubblegum

Welcome to rpr!!!!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Skyy.
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus