Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I new member joined RP

Hi everyone, nice to meet you. I'm a new member to RP in general, I never did RP in my life but I would love to try it. please, can anyone help me to understand this amazing world and how to be part of it? I really need any kind of tips to help me create my character and everything, I'm open to conversation, so please feel free talking to me.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Icysoul

Welcome to the family!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello there you, welcome to RP Repository! RP I’d like a mechanical bull... you’re in for the ride of your life!
Welcome, Zaynnn!

And welcome to the world of roleplaying :D I'd suggest looking around the Characters Listing to start getting ideas. I like to think of roleplay as kind of writing a story but with you and another author involved, it's a bit of a game and creative group effort in a way. Some people make themselves into their characters, or roleplay familiar ones from movies, tv, books, anime, video games, and so on. There's also always making a character fresh from scratch, or mixing in tidbits from things that have been interesting or inspiring to you!

As for actually setting up the character's page here on RPR, this guide is really helpful. We're excited to have you here, feel free to check out the Help forum too if you need it! :3
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Remember that if you click on the "help" button up top, it will take you to a bunch of helpful tutorial and guides for things all across the website!
welcome yooooooooooooo
Welcome! This community is very open as you have probably noticed by all of the love you're getting showered with. I hope you enjoy your time here! <3
Welcome to the site! Hope you're settling in okay!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Zaynnn Topic Starter

Thank you so much, you are so sweet!
Zaynnn Topic Starter

Thanks a lot! I'm really happy to be here.
Zaynnn Topic Starter

A lot of thanks to all of you guys. I'm really amazed with your beautiful energy here. You all are kind and sweet to me thank you so much. I'll try my best to be a good member and have fun with you all. I appreciate your warm welcoming ^__^ <3 <3 <3
Hi welcome to RPR! My inbox is totally open if you need help sorting out making a character. It can be a bit of a daunting process even for veterans at times.
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR and to RP! There are loads of great guides and advice on the forums and many veterans to reach out to! I highly encourage you to follow the mods as well and read their posts. They often have great tips and ideas for how to RP and ideas on how to make things more relaxing.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I new member joined RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus