Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hi im new ^x^

hi! im new here!

my names cosmo, and i use they/them pronouns! i don't feel too comfortable disclosing my age but im somewhere between 13 and 16

im not much of a roleplayer and i don't really know how to, or do one well, but im willing to try to learn!

i only wanted to use this as a place to organize my characters (despite there being like 4 of them in all my history of making characters) but still!!

umm a few things about me is that im nonbinary, i really like music (specifically lemon demon, my "ttt character" is based off one of his songs!), and i have adhd! im kind of annoying bc of said adhd but. its whatevs

i really like making characters and going into depth about them, i just need motivation to do it and actually make them and give them storylines and shit lol

i hope i can at least make some acquaintances here!

( also btw if you're over 18 please don't try to get in contact with me, thank you i appreciate it)
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to RP Repository!
This is a good place for characters!
Here is a great resource for character creation here on RP Repository!
Heya, welcome to RPR. Over 18 here but I figure there are some things you'd like to know in order to get started.

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Lastly, as you asked that people not in your age group not get in contact with you, if you go to your settings you can select "Who can send you friend requests?" which you can set to your age group, and select "Who can initiate private message conversations with you?" and also choose your age group. I hope that helps!

Happy gaming! Hope you find lots of friends.
Icysoul

Welcome!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Kim Site Admin

Welcome!

Since you mention you don't want people over 18 contacting you, can I recommend that you go to your comfort & privacy settings, and then under "Who can send you friend requests?" and "Who can initiate private message conversations with you?" and change them both to "My age group" :)
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.
Welcome to RPR! Here you will find a variety of different role plays, role players, and the like. I know you said you're just using this site to organize your characters, but I hope you do take the time to at least look through some rp topics. I hope you enjoy your time here! :)
Welcome to RPR and one lemon demon is amazing and two character creation is one of my favorite things to do. (I have far too man dear god)
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Hope you'll have a great time here. :)

There's a lot of handy stuff in the dropdown menu at the top, like Forums and Threads and Groups. There are also News posts, Characters, a really good Getting Started Guide, and a cool Help section. You can use any of these to help you out around the site, click on them and see what they do, all sorts of things! I'm sure you'll have a lovely time if you try. There are even plenty of character slots in your profile, so you can have fun making those!

That's about all from me. I hope you'll have a great time here, be good and follow the rules, respect your fellow RPRians, request a moderator if you need or want one, and have a blast making characters! I also hope you'll have a nice, safe, comfortable time on here, and have some good ideas, and maybe even make some friends if you want! Okay, that's really about all now. Have a good one. Byebye! :)
:) :) :) :) ;) :) :) :) :) ;) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hi im new ^x^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus