Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there! um.....Im new here.

Hey, im new here, and really just looking for friends with similar interests.......
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR!!!
Hello Silver, and welcome!

I'd recommend checking out the Find RP and Looking for RP Forum to get started. You can select by categories in the Find RP tab to narrow things down, and there's also a Character Listing to help out, too. Hope you have a great time here!
Kim Site Admin

Hi there! What are your interests? :)
Welcome to RPR and I'm sure you can find people with the same interests as you on here, there are a lot of us
Welcome to the site!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello & Welcome!
Hello there welcome to RPR!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.
Icysoul

Welcome
Ooooh Byakuya Kuchiki! Obsessed with him. Jk Jk i like his character heh. Welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR! What are your interests? I like making music, drawing, writing, anything creative to be honest, lol! I hope you enjoy your stay here! :) <3
Hello there and welcome to RPR! :) I hope you have a grand time here.

There's a dropdown menu full of wonderful things, and those include stuff like Forums, Threads, and Groups! Woohoo! With forums, you can explore the wonderful worlds of OOC and IC, and look around at the different categories, and see what there is to see! Generally, at least. Then you can go to the threads, which are full of conversation and topics and games and stuff, and have both OOC and IC, too. :) The Groups are like both of those things, except they're contained in a smaller, controlled group usually headed by one or a few more people. They can have themes, like Skydivers, or Cake Enthusiasts, or Lord of the Rings and Demon Slayer Club. Or Mo Dao Zu Shi, or The Untamed modern AU... Lots of things could be found or made in Groups. :P
There's also the News thing, which has a lot of handy dandy articles by Kim, and is totally great! You can find RP advice, prompts from the players/members of RPR, etiquette, dice advice, event things, inspiring words, and article reminders. Like hey, look at this you can do on the site, in case you've forgotten! Also updates. :P There are also Characters you can check out, your own or someone else's, and you have plenty of slots for yourself to fill out and play with others. :) You can send messages and receive gifts as a character, and even form relationships with other characters- both officially and probably non-offocially. :P Ahh, that's about it for your tour. There's the Find RP tool and the Looking for RP forum, as well as players who have characters that sometimes have open RP available. :)
There are bug reports and moderators, so if you have a glitch or bug or see a typo in the actual site, use the first one! If you or someone else is being harassed, bullied, etc., use the second one! You can also block people. :)
Well, I think that's about that. Feel free to message me any time if you like, and I'll be happy, (probably) and try to get back to you right away. Or something. Teehee. :P :) :D

That's all from me for now, then! I hope you have a great time, it was nice to 'meet' you, and please take care of yourself! Have fun, don't forget to ask for help if you need it, get creative, respect your fellow RPers and such, and remember to take a break every now and then! Okay, go be cool! :D I'm sure you'll have some fun if you try, so be good and maybe try to make some friends. :P :) :D :D :) Bye bye! :)
-Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) ;) ;) ;) :D :3 :D :P :D :P :) :P :) :P <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there! um.....Im new here.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus