Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Enchanté

Hey everyone!
Just wanted to say hi and it's nice to meet you all. A little about me (roleplaying wise):
I've been roleplaying for about four or five years I believe
Normally I roleplay in the third person, writing style (with quotes, not asterisks or dashes)
I like to think of myself as a lenient and chill person. I'm good at matching others' style/length and pretty much open to new ideas in roleplay like a certain genre or even just plots in general.
My whole life isn't about roleplay so I would love to make some new friends and not just have more roleplay partners.
My timezone is Pacific Standard Time so then you understand when I'm going to bed or even busy.

Anyway, I'm talking too much, aren't I? Well, that's all I have for now! Have a wonderful day/night, everyone!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello Honey! Welcome to RP Repository!
I just checked out Allison when I came across her on the character page.

May you find some friends and some roleplays here!
_honey_ Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Hello Honey! Welcome to RP Repository!
I just checked out Allison when I came across her on the character page.

May you find some friends and some roleplays here!

Oh, how amazing! It's my first time on this website and I honestly have no idea how to do anything but hopefully I can get the jist of it soon. Thanks for the welcome!
Welcome to RPR, _honey_!

This handy Getting Started Guide might help to show some the features of the site. :)

Hope you find some great stories!
Kenna Ferren (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

Hey welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy it here. I hope to talk to you soon, as I like to make friends as well as rp too!
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to the community!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Icysoul

Welcome, _honey_. I hope you make new friends.
Welcome! I'm new too and loving this platform! ^_^
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Hello and welcome to the site!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP option or browse the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends, and here's to having a ton of fun RPs. :)
Welcome to RPR!
Well, hello and welcome to RPR!

We share the same writing style :D Though, I've noticed quite a few people here also like to write in the third person. We're generally also a pretty flexible bunch, myself more so than my character pages will imply lol. I hope you have a great time here, and find many wonderful rp's and partners!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Enchanté

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus