Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Hi! I'm Kurai. I've been roleplaying for around four years now. I really like sci-fi, fantasy, and dystopian sort of rps, and I usually don't do romance. I'm young though, around 13-15, so I don't do lewd rps or anything like that. I also like to rp with people around my age group. Anyways, nice to meet you all! :D
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and welcome to RP Repository!
-Kurai- Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Hello and welcome to RP Repository!

Hi! Thank you for welcoming me.
Hello and welcome to the site!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP option or browse the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends, and here's to having a ton of fun RPs. :)
Hi and welcome! ^_^
Icysoul

Welcome, -Kurai-.
-Kurai- Topic Starter

Hi everyone :)
Welcome to RPR!
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun!
whats up i goofed and replied to this
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to our community! Hope you enoy it here!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Welcome, -Kurai-!

Ooh, sci-fi/fantasy/dystopian are some favorites of mine, too. We have a pretty diverse age group on this site, so I am sure you'll find what you're looking for. I'd recommend looking in the Find RP Tab or Looking for RP Forum to get started. There's also a handy guide for creating your characters, too! Hope you have lots of fun and enjoy :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus