Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

((<3))
((Hey Libertine and Archaic, you guys wanna talk later and maybe get an RP going in the future?))
Pericles (played by Libertine)

((Goodnight everyone, thank you again for the fun, even if our characters didn't interact I read every post since I joined in and really thrived off of the variety))
Pericles (played by Libertine)

((I'll shoot you a PM! my inbox is perpetually open))
Cosmic Spectrolite (played by LunarValravn)

(( Later Kim and thanks for the awesome event! ))
((Thank you KIM!!!))
((Sweet! I'm gonna get to work on my college stuff now. Huge thanks to you all! AHHH I'm gushing over this my god))
((Goodnight all, whatever the coming festivals (Might) look like Kneewm will be there, his ancient backstory is built on real time rp's and it isnt finished yet!!!))
((Good night (or good morning for me) everyone! I had so much fun and this was also such a huge confidence booster. If you ever just wanna talk send me a thing! c:

Also THANK YOU KIM ))
((speaking of, I'd probably better hit the hay too!! @SolarLoki, sure, I'd be happy to at least bounce around some ideas :> if anybody else would care to RP with the Dragoness...?? ...maybe?? feel free to hmu :>
@FishyFrisk, I'mma duck out haha, it was so good seeing you here! Look was incredible <3))
((Hope you all have a damn good one!))
((@Archaic good night, and thank you! I’m really glad you made it! :D ))
((Perhaps we could get Kim to make a forum that revolves around a continued interaction between all the characters tonight))
((@FishyFrisk, me too! ^_^ thanks, goodnight (or good morning?) to you as well!))
Cosmic Spectrolite (played by LunarValravn)

(( That sounds like an awesome idea, Salsa. Could give time for characters to get to know more too ))
(( I know I would love to get to know y'all more, but I guess we must wait and see what happens hopefully @Kim or one of us see this and takes the initiative, but until then.))
((Goodnight!!!<3))
((Oops. Also, Lunar, when I saw the name Cosmic Spectrolite I thought it sounded familiar. It probably wasn't. But somewhere deep down I probably knew who it was B) ))
((You top, Solar!))
((*too. About the...damn good one.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus