Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

((Hope you all have a damn good one!))
((@Archaic good night, and thank you! I’m really glad you made it! :D ))
((Perhaps we could get Kim to make a forum that revolves around a continued interaction between all the characters tonight))
((@FishyFrisk, me too! ^_^ thanks, goodnight (or good morning?) to you as well!))
Cosmic Spectrolite (played by LunarValravn)

(( That sounds like an awesome idea, Salsa. Could give time for characters to get to know more too ))
((goodnight, everybody!!
(( I know I would love to get to know y'all more, but I guess we must wait and see what happens hopefully @Kim or one of us see this and takes the initiative, but until then.))
((Goodnight!!!<3))
((Oops. Also, Lunar, when I saw the name Cosmic Spectrolite I thought it sounded familiar. It probably wasn't. But somewhere deep down I probably knew who it was B) ))
((You top, Solar!))
((*too. About the...damn good one.))
((I know I'm pretty late revealing this, but I was Elora! I don't often do big group events like this one, but I'm certainly glad I had the chance to join in. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for hosting this event, Kim! ))
Cosmic Spectrolite (played by LunarValravn)

(( You knew it was me, Shiny!? That's crazy! You have incredible insight :3 ))
Sabrina Walker (played by Rogue-Scribe)

((Wow, I don’t know what was in that honey mead! I took a sip and the site crashed! So I got offline and went and did afternoon stuff and only now got back to find the party over. Guess I’ll take my mask off for a moment.

Bree is a character that I’ve used as an NPC/minor side character on occasion after an rp a couple years ago but she hasn’t been up to much of late.

Thank you for this wonderful party! Was happy to have been a very tiny part of i!

This was fun even if I got in late and had to leave early! Right now I’ll just finish this drink and see if Bree can get back to 2004.))
Annette Brown (played by Claywind)

((Arriving quite late after everyone has left to unmask my character. That Masquerade was a load of fun, thank you Kim for that awesome idea!))
((@Claywind I joined in right after you left, but I read what happened! Annette was amazing! :D ))
Snow Spirit (played by nightmqre)

((Quite late to the unmasking, but better late than never I suppose! I was only in for a hot moment yesterday but it was still really fun :) ))
((I could only be on for a little while but it was loads of fun!))
Alyda Schmidt (played anonymously)

((I only made a very brief appearance with this character but it was fun. Alyda Schmidt was portrayed by me, SylOfficial))
Kiënna Disroti (played by SylOfficial)

((Even though this profile has existed on here for over a year, I made a masked version of her last night and entered her as the Mysterious Royal that appeared. I hope the notebook will be in good hands and I want to thank everyone for the fun scene.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus