Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

((It really works best in scenarios like these. Larger group sessions that are planned out and are more social scenarios.))
((Indeed it seems to also need a different skill set in part))
((did my post get eaten or did I miss it))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Last post I saw from you was "Alizha spun out onto the dance floor, laughing amidst her companions. She was filled with giddy glee, and flooded with memories of beauty past. The air was a shower of petals, shining, and bright smells of magical perfume. Her feet tapped, her dress swirled, and her aura shimmered along with all the others."))
((blast. Thanks.))
Alfred (played by DoogieMeowser)

(( warmed my boy's heart (': ))
((I'm just a bit sad I couldn't be here for when it started. Oh well, it worked out in the end))

((This has been an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING TIME. Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who attended!!!

This next bit is the OOC unmasking -- If you feel comfortable, please post and let us all know who the players have been behind these wonderful characters!))
Ivian (played by Ilmarinen)

((Thank you for hosting, this has been so fun!!))

((SURPRISE! The Duchess, the Mari Lwyd and general environmental effects and party tricks were me, Kim! None of you guessed and you are all astounded! ;) ))
((oh my! :D I did not realize that was the Mari Lwd. Shoulda read the posts more. Amazing!))
Alfred (played by DoogieMeowser)

(( xD this was great!! ))

((I am NOT being terribly sneaky ... ;)))
((I am but a simple Salsa, still fairly new, but this was the best thing I've done on here yet!))
Pericles (played by Libertine)

((Gyrfalcon here! Thanks to absolutely everyone for making this event so memorable. Kudos to the hostess with the mostest <3
LO AND BEHOLD GAME MASTER IS KIM? I AM SO SURPRISED))
((Time to reveal myself. I was the one playing Sarthelia and her wonderful companion Xefry. I made her basically on the spot not long before my work shift started. Thank you all so much for this! My muse is back for the most part and I feel so much more ready to get back into roleplaying. I've been pretty inactive lately due to stress but this event made me feel great and made my week! So I'm gonna be getting back into the swing of things hopefully!))
((I uh... Think that worked! You guys were all fantastic!!!))

((Alfred... you remind me a bit of someone I used to RP with named Pteronious Sol, but I dunno if they're active anymore!))

((I'm so super glad you decided to jump in! No way Lib I had no idea that was you XD))

((LIB I KNEW IT))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus