Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

((Ah no worries! Honestly I'm trying to hold back overloading my posts with detail. This is so much fun!))
Gyrfalcon (played anonymously)

((I'm glad Alizha ;) ))
Falcon (played by Kada)

"My dear Duchess," Falcon said, bowing in his fashion with an arm in front and behind him. "My heart echoes your unshed tears. Thank you for sharing this beautiful sight."
"May I invite you both to dance?" Alizha asked, bowing shortly to the tall man and the short orange-one.
Aspen nodded in agreement. "Yes, fair Duchess. Thank you for a spectacular evening and for the grand ball!"
"Wait a second, what do you mean speak?" Sarthelia says, incredulously as her gaze shifts between Gyrfalcon and Xefry. Her companion simply gives her a sly head shake and a look at her. "She has not known of my speaking in silence, she does not have magic like you do." His voice was lighthearted, playful and bantering in a sense.
Look (played anonymously)

He nods when she guess correctly, but he’s not at all offended by the comment by the last comment either. He just shrugs again, shaking his head: he doesn’t know either!

From the looks of things the petal was about to fall, so he quickly points her to the dance floor! He’d feel bad if she missed the last dance because of him!

Imagine his surprise when asked to join as well. He’s so tiny though? He does accept at least, running around the two in excitement before joining everyone.
Ivian (played by Ilmarinen)

The Sword favored his right foot in a slight limp, but he wasn't as entirely ungrateful as he made himself out to be. Her gentle words made him smile, and he looked bashfully at their feet. "I am happy to provide some small comfort to you, my lady," he said. "I am grateful for your companionship as well. This could have been a lonely night, despite the crowd, but ... it wasn't."

The encroaching dark made a shiver crawl up his spine. "It seems our evening is almost at an end. Thank you, my lady."

((Oh I didn’t see the post! Lemme edit))
((Can't wait for the ending and unmasking moment))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess laughs again, in sweet understanding, and beckons for Falcon to join their dancing circle. "It has been my utter and unalloyed pleasure. Thank you all for attending."
Alizha spun out onto the dance floor, laughing amidst her companions. She was filled with giddy glee, and flooded with memories of beauty past. The air was a shower of petals, shining, and bright smells of magical perfume. Her feet tapped, her dress swirled, and her aura shimmered along with all the others.
"Indeed I would love too"
"shall we?"
Kneewm asks as he joins the woman along side with the small wooden figure as they head towards the dancing circle, rejoining the growing circle of patrons.
((Dang my writing skills deteriorate rapidly under pressure))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((The energy of rapid posting has its own pleasures, distinct from long and careful posting. :)))
Ivian (played by Ilmarinen)

The Sword released one of Dragoness's hands, and crossed his arm across his chest as he paused to bow to the Duchess.

((Oh mood ;u; ))
((It really works best in scenarios like these. Larger group sessions that are planned out and are more social scenarios.))
((Indeed it seems to also need a different skill set in part))
((did my post get eaten or did I miss it))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus