Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade!

Hellebore for Spellplague
secret_santa_exchange_by_reeno_alchemist-d70wmse.png
For Jello_Monsta, I give you; Casual!Arka :)

winter_art_trade_by_celestinagrey-d70szwh.png
I was a little confused because the form said brown hair but the website said black, so I just went with the form. If anything needs changed lemme know <3
Jello_Monsta

For Experience :)

Taxa_zps33d5e70c.png
For Heimdall!

artteade2013_zpsa0c85619.png
For PenGryphon2007, the adorable and imaginative Hunter:
untitled_by_silent_arpeggio-d70p78j.jpg

I got this awesome drawing of Krotos from Experience, thought I'd show it off :)
2m9U5zC.png
This is Luna Song, for MadRatBird. >.<

1532114_652977914761058_1151315200_n.jpg
Kim Site Admin

Cataha for Candleshy! :D

cataha-for-candleshy-2013.png

Her profile said that she loved trees and mean pranks, so I tried to combine the two. :)
Claine Moderator

This is Riiko for Kuroi_Neko

8FRHxr7.png

A note
I noticed you had her name in Hiragana on your page, so I decided to find some appropriate kanji for her.
莉: There are a lot of different commonly used kanji in names that can be said ri, for example 理 (reason / logic) or 里 (a great distance) I decided to go with 莉 which less common and means Jasmine. Not only is it supercute, but she has loads of purples in her design and I thought it'd fit.
衣: This was the hardest Kanji for me to pick, because there's not many kanji that say (i) and are used in first names. This is pretty much the only one I could find, and it means garment or robe.
子 If there's a woman's name that ends in 'ko' you can be almost certain it uses this kanji which means 'daughter' or 'child'.
If you want the kanji changed just let me know and I can drop whatever you want in that box

I hope you like it ;~;
AFTER MUCH WAILING AND GNASHING OF TEETH (because my hard drive died LAST. NIGHT.)...

This is Sharky! Or part of her, at least. T.T

4xCJ9T8.png
Rubix wrote:
:) Here's mine to Luvable, of her character Addison.

LuvsAddison.jpg

Love herrrrr. <3 Thank you Cubey!
Kim wrote:
Cataha for Candleshy! :D

cataha-for-candleshy-2013.png

Her profile said that she loved trees and mean pranks, so I tried to combine the two. :)
Thank you, Kim! Love this so much! <3

Also, it will be another week before I can publicly post mine (am on vacation, and currently only able to post via cell phone). My recipient received theirs a bit early because of this, so they're more than welcome to share it themselves if they'd like!
gkCuyNpanHQtZP04crI72V5-xrnuUQNbwo4MI07JdJc_zps91718350.png

This is my Rivett from Candleshy :3 He's pretty awesome!
Sharky (played anonymously)

Luvable, what were you doing in the dabbler category? Gah, so good.

Mine was given already, in pm, but i can put it up tomorrow
Tate

Hey, here's my West for Claine!

Click!

There is BLOOD in this drawing - not ridiculous amounts, but I'd prefer people are aware before they click it!
1414ke1.png Here is my drawing of Aislin for Jinxy! It is only a stand in peice until my real art trade picture can be completed.
Kim Site Admin

You guys are amazing. I am loving watching all these pics come out! :D
Sharky (played anonymously)

untitled_by_mishigu-d6uo0il.jpg Alma for Olthain
OMG, these pictures!!! I absolutely LOVE the Hunter picture. (You even included SPOT and the plushie wolf!) (I'm so unqualified to even be a dabbler!) I ended up PMing Annie_isOkay earlier than the 5th, but lo-and-behold, her character, Ryoran:

RPRCharacterSketchRyoranAnnieisOkayWinterArtTrade20134_zps912fd689.png
Jello_Monsta wrote:
For Experience :)

Taxa_zps33d5e70c.png

EEE this is amazing, thank you! :D.

This is for Illantis!
2m9U5zC.png
Ilmarinen Moderator

Here's my picture for Kaddiss! 8D

Bare breasts ahoy!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus