Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade!

Sharky (played anonymously)

Jello_Monsta wrote:
Dabbler or Devotee: I shall be a DABBLER! Mostly because I'll be drawing for months if I go all out. D: Plus, a Dabbler sounds like they would have a monocle, and a very neat mustache. Perhaps a unicycle.. *nod* :3

untitled_by_mishigu-d6r4325.jpg Sorry to but in, but I couldn't stop giggling when I was imagining jello with a mustache, so I drew it. <_<
Dabbler or Devotee: Devotee

Character Name: Adrielle
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Here
Species: Dziwożona (Swamp Demon)
Personality: Adrielle is a very strange sort. She doesn't go out of her way to be friendly, but she's not exactly mean, either. Most of the time, she can be seen with a neutral look; apathetic, if you will.
Brief physical description of the character: Grey-skinned, red-haired, blue-eyed steampunkwannabedemonmonsterthing. Yeah, that's pretty much it.
Suggested environments: Graveyards, swamps, bars, burning down peoples' houses if you want. It doesn't matter, you can find her just about anywhere dark.
Anything else we need to know: Please don't forget her horns! People do it a lot ;w;

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) No, thanks.

Character Name: Cataha
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Here
Species: Imp
Personality: Stereotypical Imp. She likes to cause trouble, wreak havoc, and set humans' things on fire (okay, maybe not so stereotypical). She loves trees and nature (something she won't set on fire!), and she loves to have a vantage point over things.
Brief physical description of the character: Short, cute, bratty -- Cata in a nutshell. A mix of light aquas and turquoise, with purple and pink hair, and orange eyes.
Suggested environments: TREES EVERYWHERE. Cata loves being in trees; everything about trees makes her happy. She loves climbing, swinging, dragging scared children up into them... Well, I never said she was innocent! Bar scenes are a rarity for her, but she does like to pull pranks on drunk people.
Anything else we need to know: Her long, whip-like tail is prehensile, and she does like to hang from it every now and then.
((Check back periodically to her RPR, as this character is a work in progress and new things will be added often!))
Jello_Monsta

Omg, that is the most epic thing ever! :3 Thank you! I shall forever keep this! <3
Sharky wrote:
Jello_Monsta wrote:
Dabbler or Devotee: I shall be a DABBLER! Mostly because I'll be drawing for months if I go all out. D: Plus, a Dabbler sounds like they would have a monocle, and a very neat mustache. Perhaps a unicycle.. *nod* :3

untitled_by_mishigu-d6r4325.jpg Sorry to but in, but I couldn't stop giggling when I was imagining jello with a mustache, so I drew it. <_<
Dabbler or Devotee: Devotee
Character Name: Raine Asawa
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: http://www.rprepository.com/c/raineasawa
Species: Human
Personality: Shes often Cocky, secretive, and either always frowning or smirking with a smug look on her face. Hardly smiling. She can be nice but she is usually mean in order to push people away from her.
Brief physical description of the character: Stands about 5'4 with a curvy figure. She has mid back length black hair, blue eyes, a pale complexion. She has wide hips and a large chest. Often wears breast plate or light blue belly shirt with elbow lengthed sleeves. Yellowish spandex-like pants and knee high brown boots. (She does often go shirtless, which then she just has bandages holding her chest)
Suggested environments: Medieval time setting, so in a castle, on the battle field, or in a mountainous cold area. She enjoys nature, and taverns. Actually, she loves the tavern.

Anything else we need to know:
She has a black stallion as a companion if you're feeling ambitious. She also hardly ties her hair back, and if you want to draw her in full armor with weapons (unlikely, but just in case) She uses twin short swords and wears no helmet. She wears a shoulder guard on her left shoulder and some hip guards on her waist.

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) No (The Zayne I put on here is good Zayne, not bad Zayne so it would cause a black hole if we put them together).

Character Name: Zayne (Good Version)
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: http://www.rprepository.com/c/zayneasawa (please use this Zayne as reference http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Zaynenewrpr_zps7015acb8.png )
Personality: This Zayne has seen a lot. He doesn't quite like to talk about himself and he comes off as intimidating but hes actually quite nice. Hes very powerful with a blade but he has a severely broken heart.
Brief physical description of the character: Zayne is a beast, standing at 6'5. He is very muscular and strong, he has short brown hair and radiant green eyes. he is slightly tanned from the sun. He wears torn clothes, a bandana around his neck and always carries a pipe. Use his armor for reference and he always has a large claymore too. His black pants should probably look worn with mud. Brown or Black boots.
Suggested environments: Medieval, probably along a dirt road in the forest or sitting by a river as he is a traveler.
Anything else we need to know: He's always traveling, so it wouldn't hurt to make him a little dirty looking, its up to you.
Dabbler or Devotee: Dabbler! (I'm not as confident to call myself a "Devotee"!)

Character Name: Taxa
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: http://www.rprepository.com/c/taxa/51693
Species: Gryphon
Personality: Friendly, Considerate, Loyal, Honorable, Defensive, Do-gooder
Brief physical description of the character: A striking beauty of a juxtaposed gentle ferocity, this amazonian gryphon paladin aims to both serve and save. A warrior in her own rights; donning bronze and steel armor, sharpened blade at her hands. Her golden eyes peeked from under her study helmet, covering a face of kindness and of status as the Paladin marches on. Lay worshiper of her deity, St. John, the gryphon strongly believes in aiding and healing those she deems worthy to help. Upon her shoulder often perched a snowy owl with a cyan pendant, in which the Johnite communicates with frequently. It is said that the owl is a summoned spirit - a kind daemon that uses air magic to defend its company.
Suggested environments: Flying in the air, defending a loved one, on the battle field, in a calm forest.

Character Name: Sososher
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: http://www.rprepository.com/c/sososher
Species: Sand Drakat. (Sandcat-come-dragon)
Personality: Shy; Friendly; Caring; Silly; Considerate; Quiet; To herself; Daydreams; Easilly upset; Helpful; Compassionate; Negative about self; Bottles up emotions; Snappy; Appologetic; Withdrawn; Insecure; Faithful; Kind; Loyal; Sad; Adventurous; Balanced.
Brief physical description of the character: This introverted anthro sandcat is a bit of a dreamer. Her eyes are the colour of an algae infested pond, her hair brown with a slight mixture of bleached blonde by her fringe. She is weighty being; her large frame added to her own insecurities as she pushed her large glasses back up her long nose. She was dressed casually in a branded t-shirt and old trousers (which were supposed to be baggy but fit snugly around her inflated frame) and flimsy boots upon her large feet. Inside those boots - instead of fluffy paws - hid taloned feet, making it difficult for the half-dragon, half-feline to buy comfortable footwear. For this reason, she preferred to walk around bare-foot whenever she was alone. She was often found losing herself into a book, or burying away into computer code.
Suggested environments: In a bedroom, on a computer, walking, stargazing, reading.

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) No, thank you!
Character Name: Paprika
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Pink!!!!
Personality: Bubbly, Bright, and altogether Fun.
Brief physical description of the character: Paprika is a pretty fashion savvy girl, she has to be with her job. But she always dresses fashionably, always wearing the next in thing even though she's a chunky girl. Pep is a real girl, she's got natural curves and a slightly bigger than average booty. Even though she's larger than most of her contemporaries she's still a very beautiful woman with delicate features.
Suggested environments: Costume shop, theatre, or a coffee shop.
Dabbler or Devotee: Dabbler
Anything else we need to know: Not really.

Character Name: Salmon
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: No glitter here!
Species: Vampire
Personality: Goofy, Nerdy, and Strange.
Brief physical description of the character: Salmon is a short, pale, ginger with some freckles on his face and decent musculature. He's attractive, in a boyishly handsome way, and his fangs always peek out against his bottom lip.
Suggested environments: Living room, Arcade, or Bar.
Dabbler or Devotee: Dabbler
Anything else we need to know: He's an avid gamer.

Character Name: Suresh
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: ARRR MATEY!
Species: Human - Pirate
Personality: Innocent, Slightly Naive, and Soft.
Brief physical description of the character: Rush is very well muscled, tanned with nautical tattoos along his right arm.
Suggested environments: High Seas, Pirate Ship, or a Port.
Dabbler or Devotee: Dabbler.
Anything else we need to know: Nope.

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) No, they don't really exist in the same worlds.
Claine Moderator

This is for Devotee level :D
Quote:
Character Name: West Losay
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: http://www.rprepository.com/c/losay
Personality: Cruel and manipulating. West has his own agenda and is not afraid to use anyone or anything to get what he wants.
Brief physical description of the character: There are plenty of pictures on his profile for you to look at. Feel free to be creative with his clothing as long as it fits into his personality.

Suggested environments: In a fantasy city, in battle, in a forest, or exploring some ruins!
Anything else we need to know:Nothing I can think of :D
Quote:
Character Name: Tsane Karmodis
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: http://www.rprepository.com/c/tsane
Species: Human Werewolf in denial.
Personality: Tsane is almost a 'classic knight'. Cool headed, strong sense of morals, and with strong desire to protect others.
Brief physical description of the character: Tsane has a long blonde braid, a large physique and a square jaw. He usually wears plate armour. You can have some freedom with his armour, you don't need to copy exactly what he has in his reference pictures.

Suggested environments: In a fantasy city, in battle, in a forest, or exploring some ruins!
Anything else we need to know:It is SUPER important to note the piercing in his brow. That's a silver piercing to suppress his werewolf transformation.
Quote:
Character Name: Rémi Soutine
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: http://www.rprepository.com/c/remi
http://employee5091047.tumblr.com/redacted
Personality: Rémi work orientated, and his own worst critic. He is often abrasive and rude, especially towards people he considers himself in direct contest with or when he feels like he's backed into a corner. He lives on a diet of cigarettes and coffee.
Brief physical description of the character: Simply put Rémi's style is sharp and slightly old fashioned. He's is a fandom character from the game Team Fortress 2. His profile hasn't got any images of his clothing, so here are some images from the game:
http://i.imgur.com/qQttstK.png
http://i.imgur.com/XXB8Hnb.png
http://i.imgur.com/67LnxzP.png

Suggested environments: Playing piano, at a typewriter, riding a Vespa, with a revolver / knife.
Anything else we need to know:Rémi is very loosely based in the 1960s, so keep that in mind :)

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) You may draw West and Tsane together, but Rémi is from a different universe.
Loki Topic Starter

Alright everybody, the PM's have been sent! If you signed up for this and did not receive a PM, please let me know ASAP!

Happy drawing everybody!
Loki Topic Starter

Hey guys! Just a reminder that you've only got about two weeks left to work on your art trades! :) I can't wait to see them all! :D
Sharky (played anonymously)

Is it okay to give them on Christmas day? I'll be in a place with radio internet from the 25th to the fourth or fifth (maybe longer) and I want to make sure my person will get their picture, but I'd rather it be early than late.
Nevermind. :(
Are we posting on here or sending our art via PM? Or both?
Kim Site Admin

Traditionally art gets posted here unless there's enough nudity (or gore) to preclude its inclusion. Some characters do hate the prison of clothes, after all! ;)

I'm buzzing around waiting for midnight to hit so I can post! :D
Loki Topic Starter

I cannot wait to see all the artwork! :)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I'm really looking forward to seeing what people have done too! :D
IT'S FINALLY THE 5TH WHERE I'M AT SOOOOO!

clover_by_madratbird-d6ylq3h.png

I can't wait to see everybody else's!
MadRatBird wrote:
IT'S FINALLY THE 5TH WHERE I'M AT SOOOOO!

clover_by_madratbird-d6ylq3h.png

I can't wait to see everybody else's!

I love her sooo much <3
:) Here's mine to Luvable, of her character Addison.

LuvsAddison.jpg
Here's this one for Rubix, of Paprika =D

Paprika_zpscd142f6f.jpg

I had a lot of fun drawing her! Hope you like it =3
Aww thanks! She's adorable. :D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus