Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings, First Day here

Hello all, thanks for taking the time to read this.
I've been around the RP scene a lot and I've got a few years (about 14) under my belt. While I've had many characters over the years, Jonathen is my favorite and is the one I've sunk the most time into. Maybe some of you will recognize me from the ani and rper days (maybe if a few myspace homies). If so, I hope I left a good tooth print on you.
I typically play the complicated monster role. The anti-hero you're disgusted with yourself to love. I've customized the hell out of his backstory to fit into any timeline and any genre. While I prefer the "darker" side of things, I can tone down these themes if things like cannibalism (he's a "zombie"), violence and vulgarity disturb my writing partner(s). Jonathen is a drunk artist, however, and that I won't change as it is a core aspect of his ties to humanity.
I love all sorts of stories so please feel free to add me and get to discussing.
Hope you're all well and can teach me about using this site soon enough.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcomed JZ!
Hope you find RPR a fun place to spend your time!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a good time here. :)

There are lots of things to do, like look at the RP forums and read the Threads and meet up with the people, or join Groups and look around the art and Creativity area! So many things, and... So much time? So little time? However much time. Heheh. Uh, there are also lots of characters! Many stories to be found! Lots of creative things to do and people to play with and fun to be had! Hooray! Uhh... And there are plenty of worldbuilding things. :)

So, that's about all from me. Feel free to message me if you like. I'll be around from time to time, I suppose. As it is, it's a very nice community with lots of lovely people, so be good, stay a little nice, and follow the rules! Pleased to meet you, thanks for introducing yourself, and maybe I'll encounter you'd around the site. Okay, byebye!
Have a great adventure and a good time! Stay creative! :) :) <3 :) :) :)
helloo and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it heree!
Hello, Mr. Zombie, and welcome to RPR! Hope you find partners to RP who aren't as unsettled as I am by the idea of cannibalism.

But to each their own; I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here.
Icysoul

Welcome to the family!
Hello and welcome! Please don't be afraid to reach out and RP with us!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Johnnie. I hope you enjoy it here. There are loads of different types of RP out here and many wonderful stories to encounter. I hope you find what you are seeking!
Hey, welcome to RPR!!
Hallo, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have lots of fun here, too!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

And Because it's almost Christmas for everyone around the world I just wanted to say MARRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!!

ALSO, if it's your birthday this month then may I say HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!
Hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll love RP Repository, it's a really cool playing platform! ^_^
Kenna Ferren (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

Welcome! You're character sounds very interesting and I hope to chat with you soon 😊

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings, First Day here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus