Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Role play type!

Hey there! So I'm kinda new! My favourite type of Rp is any! I love all Rp's! Thank you Rprepository for this wonderful site I'm on!
Rogue-Scribe

Enjoy RP Repository Gamer Wolf!
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Hello! And welcome!
Welcome, Gamer Wolf! You'll surely find a lot of great RPs on this site, I'm loving it thus far! ^_^
Hello! We are glad to have you on this site! Also, Merry Christmas! (Or whichever holiday you celebrate.)
Hello and welcome, canine friend! I'm sure you'll find a lot of great RPs here. If you're not sure where to start, you can jump right into stuff here.

Merry winter celebrations, and welcome again !
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to the community!

Merry Christmas!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

And Because it's almost Christmas for everyone around the world I just wanted to say MARRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!!

ALSO, if it's your birthday this month then may I say HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!
Kenna Ferren (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

Hey Gamer! Welcome to RPR, I'm sure you will have lots of fun!
Hello and welcome to the community!
I'm new too, but I can already see that you've found a wonderful RP community. Welcome aboard!
Hello and Welcome to the RPR Family! 👑❤️

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Role play type!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus