Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

AsunaM100

Hello everyone! I am sort of new here, I've just been struggling to set up my account. I honestly don't know what to say here... so I will be answering the questions in the "not sure what to say" paragraph thing..

What is your favorite kind of RP? Definitely A romantic crime sorta thing!
What do you hope to find here? I'm not looking for a specific thing, just wanting to have fun and roleplay.
How long have you been RPing? I have been roleplaying for about 10 years, its one of my favorite things to do
Do you have any pets? I have two dogs!
What's your favorite subject in school? I love English and Art
What do you do for a living? I am unemployed -w-
What are your hopes and dreams? Well I dont really know, But I guess that i can help people feel better when there down.
Do you have any questions about the site? Not that I can think of!
Hey there, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to a community where everyone is kind to each other! Happy New Year and enjoy your time!
Hello! I'm new here too, and welcome to this lovely community. If you ever want to start an RP with a total amateur, pm me!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR! Romantic-Crime RP is a fun genere. Sometimes just Rom-Com with some crime is a delight.

I hope you find loads of great RP's and many friends, and welcome!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome!
Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll find many great RPs to join! ^_^
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hi there and welcome to RPR! Hope you have a wonderful time here!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Icysoul

Welcome to the family!
Kim Site Admin

HELLO I need more info about your two dogs please XD
Buried_In_A_Book

Welcome! I'm sure you will have lots of fun and meet a lot of new friends! I haven't done a crime rp in a while. Hit me up if you want 😊
Hello and Welcome to the RPR Family! πŸ‘‘β€οΈ

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus