Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

I am your friendly neighborhood Bjorn and it's a pleasure to meet you if you're reading this.
My RP favorite genre's are fantasy, action, and sci-fi.
Heya, and welcome aboard this lovely site! I'm sure many adventures lay ahead. If you ever want to RP with someone inexperienced, lemme know. :P
Rogue-Scribe

Hello! Welcome to RP Repository!
Welcome MysticStar! :D I'm sure you'll enjoy this site very much! There's a lot of great RP prompts!
And I love sci-fi and action too, maybe we'll get to play something together! ^_^
Hello MysticStar and welcome to RPR! :)
Hello and welcome to RPR! Hope you have an amazing time here.
Rinny_Howler

I swear I'm getting lazy... Welcome to our wonderful community!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
MysticStar Topic Starter

Falyn wrote:
Hello MysticStar and welcome to RPR! :)
Thank you! I see you like the works that J.R.R. Tolkien created, he's my biggest inspiration when writing epic storylines.
And D&D is also cool!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-term or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Hey there, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
MysticStar Topic Starter

Folklore wrote:
Hey there, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Thank you so much! I am already having fun!
Icysoul

Welcome, Mystic. I hope you make new friends.
Raspberry_Beret

Hi there! Welcome to RPR, and I hope you find lots of fun stories to join!
MysticStar Topic Starter

Gaeilge_Banrion wrote:
Hi there! Welcome to RPR, and I hope you find lots of fun stories to join!
Thank you! I'm betting on having so much fun here!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! How did you find us? :D
MysticStar Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! How did you find us? :D
I found you guys because I wanted to branch out onto other RP sites. ^^
Kenna Ferren (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

Welcome aboard! You're sure to find someone who also loves those genres. You'll have lots of fun here!
Hello and Welcome to the RPR Family! πŸ‘‘β€οΈ

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus